George M. Middius

Default On treating Arny Krueger

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

Some good soul e-mailed this to me the other day. Although my religious
beliefs are not of the "Heavenly Father" variety, it made a lot of sense to
me.

[snip]
But I, for one thing, will try to stick to it.

Nice thought, but as ****-for-Brains loves to say, been there, done
that. Many people have tried treating Turdborg as, say, a weak and
frustrated individual rather than the pestilence he actually is.
They've tried being patient and forbearing, ignoring the snot and
lies, in the hope of reaching the "person" they figured is lurking
behind the ever-primed six-shooter. This strategy failed miserably.
In Krooger's twisted mind, politeness and gentility are signs of
weakness. Agreement with others, to Krooger, is a diminishment, an
acknowledgement that the Beast is not the smartest, best-informed,
most sagacious hoarder of audio "knowledge" in the history of the
human race. And that acknowledgement can never be made.

Among others who have tried the strategy of kindness and sympathy
are Dr. Beej (Feng), Phoebe Johnston, and Obie-wan Conspiracy. And
we all know what reward they earned for their trouble.

Margaret, if your intent is to ignore Krooger, don't tell him that.
Doing so will impel Turdy to crow about "winning" against you, and
his diseased mind will manufacture more and more trolls until you
acknowledge him again.

Dealing with Krooger is a no-win proposition. Everything has been
tried; nothing has succeeded. (Nothing, that is, other than
slavishly agreeing with everything Mr. **** says and frequently
praising him for "telling it like it is".)

Margaret von Busenhalter

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

[...]

George,

If we really think of Arny as the retarded older sibling we never had, then
we can honestly be happy for his "victories", taunts and trolls. At least it
means there is *some* content and purpose in his existence. And that is a
good thing!

Cheers,

MvB

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message
Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :

************************************************** **************
Heavenly Father, help us remember that the jerk who cut us off traffic

last
night is a single mother who worked nine hours that day and is rushing

home
to cook dinner, help with homework, do the laundry and spend a few

precious
moments with her children.

Help us to remember that the pierced, tattooed, disinterested young man

who
can't make change correctly is a worried 19-year-old college student,
balancing his apprehension over final exams with his fear of not getting
his student loans for next semester.

Remind us, Lord, that the scary looking bum, begging for money in the

same
spot every day (who really ought to get a job!) is a slave to addictions
that we can only imagine in our worst nightmares.

Help us to remember that the old couple walking annoyingly slow through

the
store aisles and blocking our shopping progress are savoring this

moment,
knowing that, based on the biopsy report she got back last week, this

will
be the last year that they go shopping together.

Heavenly Father, remind us each day that, of all the gifts you give us,

the
greatest gift is love. It is not enough to share that love with those we
hold dear. Open our hearts not to just those who are close to us, but to
all humanity. Let us be slow to judge and quick to forgive, show

patience,
empathy and love.
************************************************** **************

Madam,

This prayer honors yourself.

Due to his education, Arny is also repeating "empty-of-sens" prayers
since is youth exactly like young children in the oriental Madrasas.

I hope this one will satisfy your needs.

Lionel

Please Lionel, no one's english is that bad! I really have no idea what
you're trying to communicate. Please goto www.babblefish.com to clear up
this mess.

Cheers,

MvB

George M. Middius

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

Margaret, if your intent is to ignore Krooger, don't tell him that.
Doing so will impel Turdy to crow about "winning" against you, and
his diseased mind will manufacture more and more trolls until you
acknowledge him again.

If we really think of Arny as the retarded older sibling we never had, then
we can honestly be happy for his "victories", taunts and trolls. At least it
means there is *some* content and purpose in his existence. And that is a
good thing!

As long as you don't expect anything you do to make a difference in
Krooger's behavior, you won't be disappointed.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message
Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :

Please Lionel, no one's english is that bad! I really have no idea what
you're trying to communicate. Please goto www.babblefish.com to clear up
this mess.

Cheers,

MvB

Ejaculation précoce...
Désolé Madame.

Il se produit. Particulièrement à de jeunes hommes. Aucun besoin d'être
désolé.

:-)

MvB

George M. Middius

Lionel Chapuis said:

May I ?

Cela arrive parfois, particulièrement chez les jeunes hommes, pas besoin
d'être désolé.

Thank you for your efforts.

Le lavabo chez Krooger va deborder chaque minute. Alors, qu'est-ce
qu'on va faire?

Margaret von Busenhalter

Lionel Chapuis said:

May I ?

Cela arrive parfois, particulièrement chez les jeunes hommes, pas besoin
d'être désolé.

Thank you for your efforts.

Le lavabo chez Krooger va deborder chaque minute. Alors, qu'est-ce
qu'on va faire?

The wash-hand basin at Krooger goes deborder each minute. Then, what will
one make?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

MvB

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message
Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :
Il se produit. Particulièrement à de jeunes hommes. Aucun besoin d'être
désolé.

:-)

MvB

May I ?

Cela arrive parfois, particulièrement chez les jeunes hommes, pas besoin
d'être désolé.

Thank you for your efforts.
Lionel

Obviously my french sucks.

Cheers,

MvB

George M. Middius

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

Le lavabo chez Krooger va deborder chaque minute. Alors, qu'est-ce
qu'on va faire?

The wash-hand basin at Krooger goes deborder each minute. Then, what will
one make?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

Obviously your french sucks.

Moi

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:39:38 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote in
:

[...]

I agree!

---
"It occurred to me that audio engineers will someday be replaced by
computers. I feel better now -- at least you can turn a computer off."

Lionel Chapuis

Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :

Obviously my french sucks.

Cheers,

MvB

I didn't firstly understand the second sens of "french sucks" and I had
an other one.

Thanks for that.

Lionel

PS : your french is as good my english.