Schizoid Man

Default For Mr Krueger

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'm tired of your lies and deceptions.

Mr Krueger,

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar. Unlike other people on this
forum, I have maintained a facade of respectability by not indulging in
slinging vulgarities and absuive names and have refrained from heckling. On
the contrary, I have tried to remain impartial and even issued a public
reprimand regarding the pernicious posts on your son's tragic demise.

It is always custom to supplement accusations with evidence. And I do not
take accusations of being a deceptive liar lightly. It is you, sir, who are
deceptive and I will highlight this using a small excerpt from a previous
post:

I said:
Did you ever think for a second that France, Germany and Russia might have
paused to consider the civilian casualty cost of going to war with Iraq?
Don't you ever wonder that its ironic that France was censored in the

media
over here for voicing its opposition against the war? A very freedom that

we
so valiantly wanted to give to the Iraqis - the freedom of speech.

Mr Krueger said:
They didn't want to be forced to face facts. We did them a favor by

forcing them to wake up and smell the
coffee.

I said:
What facts? That Saddam's weapons of mass destruction could be deployed in
45 minutes? Damn, how could I forget that? My humble apologies. Or what
about the yellowcake he bought from Niger for a nuclear weapon? Shucks Mr
Krueger, you are full of facts. I am sorry.

Without so much as a rebuttal, you've uttered this fantastic proclamation of
being tired of my lies. You are the liar in this instance, sir, by polluting
this forum with your right-wing, Bible-thumping, gun-toting, trigger-happy
ideological filth. God alone knows what else you have misled us about, what
tragedy befell your child, or whether you ever had one at all.

Good day to you, sir.

dave weil

I said:
What facts? That Saddam's weapons of mass destruction could be deployed in
45 minutes? Damn, how could I forget that? My humble apologies. Or what
about the yellowcake he bought from Niger for a nuclear weapon? Shucks Mr
Krueger, you are full of facts. I am sorry.

Without so much as a rebuttal, you've uttered this fantastic proclamation of
being tired of my lies. You are the liar in this instance, sir, by polluting
this forum with your right-wing, Bible-thumping, gun-toting, trigger-happy
ideological filth. God alone knows what else you have misled us about, what
tragedy befell your child, or whether you ever had one at all.

Good day to you, sir.

I knew it wouldn't take all that long. And it didn't.

Let this be an object lesson to newbies who wonder why Mr. Krueger
gets so much flak, some of it pretty mean stuff. He just affects
people that way, I guess.

Add this to the archives...

Margaret von Busenhalter

I said:
What facts? That Saddam's weapons of mass destruction could be deployed

in
45 minutes? Damn, how could I forget that? My humble apologies. Or what
about the yellowcake he bought from Niger for a nuclear weapon? Shucks

Mr
Krueger, you are full of facts. I am sorry.

Without so much as a rebuttal, you've uttered this fantastic proclamation

of
being tired of my lies. You are the liar in this instance, sir, by

polluting
this forum with your right-wing, Bible-thumping, gun-toting, trigger-happy
ideological filth. God alone knows what else you have misled us about,

what
tragedy befell your child, or whether you ever had one at all.

Good day to you, sir.

HELLOOOO!!!

I've already told you that Krueger is a subhuman piece of **** who deserves
everything he's gotten and then some. Do you really like banging your head
to the wall over and over again?

Cheers,

MvB

Arny Krueger

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'm tired of your lies and deceptions.

Mr Krueger,

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar.

You started out lying about your true identity, and it went downhill from
there. Of course if your driver's license says your legal name is "Schizoid
Man", please accept my apologies.

dave weil

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:14:30 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'm tired of your lies and deceptions.

Mr Krueger,

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar.

You started out lying about your true identity, and it went downhill from
there. Of course if your driver's license says your legal name is "Schizoid
Man", please accept my apologies.

That didn't seem to bother you when he was on your side.

Maybe the fact that he's an Indian like Greg Singh changed your mind,
eh wot?
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'm tired of your lies and deceptions.

Mr Krueger,

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar.

You started out lying about your true identity, and it went downhill
from there. Of course if your driver's license says your legal name
is "Schizoid Man", please accept my apologies.

That didn't seem to bother you when he was on your side.

It didn't bother me more after he turned against me.

Maybe the fact that he's an Indian like Greg Singh changed your mind,
eh wot?

His national origin is unknown to me, as if it matters. But thanks Weil for
again showing your true moral condition with that racist comment.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:54:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

That didn't seem to bother you when he was on your side.

It didn't bother me more after he turned against me.

Now *this* is choice. He defended you for quite a while until *you*
turned on him.

Prove that I turned on him first. We all know that as a rule you're
delusional, Weil.

That's the way it usually is around here - you **** in
the pool and sour people against you.

Nahh, Middius probably pressured him via private email and/or phone calls.
Enough people have reported that this happens, that one can reasonably
assume it happens quite often. BTW, has Middius thrown you any more private
tidbits lately?

I'm pretty smug ..

Thanks Weil for finally admitting that you are smug, which most of us
regulars have known for a long time. If you were as smart as you are smug,
now that would really be something!

LOL!

....in the knowledge
that I knew it was going to go that way, long before you jumped him.

That was after he jumped me.

I tried to tell him, but did he listen? Not at the time. But he's
figured it out on his own.

You're delusional, Weil. And a liar to boot if you really have the inside
knowledge you claim.

You're a nasty piece of work, you know. and now, our foreign friend in
Austin knows as well.

Weil, how nasty are you?

LOTS!

Maybe the fact that he's an Indian like Greg Singh changed your
mind, eh wot?

His national origin is unknown to me, as if it matters. But thanks
Weil for again showing your true moral condition with that racist
comment.

It's not racist at all to point out the personal details that he's
posted on this newsgroup.

Sure it is, given the context. But thanks Weil for defending *all* racist
comments if they are based on personal details posted on this newsgroup.

Thanks for pointing out that you haven't
been paying attention.

It's not a matter of paying attention Weil, its a matter of not caring.
Frankly, I don't read every post on this newsgroup. But thanks for admitting
that you do. My problem is that I have a life --- you obviously don't.

Box score, just this post:

(1) Weil admits that he's smug.

(2) Weil defends all racist comments not just his, if the racist comments
are based on information that was posted on the newsgroup. This of course
begs the question what racist comments would be based on if not newsgroup
posts.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

That didn't seem to bother you when he was on your side.

It didn't bother me more after he turned against me.

Now *this* is choice. He defended you for quite a while until *you*
turned on him.

Prove that I turned on him first. We all know that as a rule you're
delusional, Weil.

Back in May:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...ie=UTF-8&oe=UT
F-8&selm=b9tjle%244i8%241%40geraldo.cc.utexas.edu

He wondered why everyone picked on you.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...&ie=UTF-8&oe=U
TF-8&selm=b9uaav%24fkg%241%40geraldo.cc.utexas.edu

He was aghast that someone would mention your tragedy (ask yourself
why the turnaround, since he seemed so compassionate back then)

http://www.google.com/groups?q=krueg....opinion& hl=
en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=2003&as_m axd
=24&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2003&selm=ihi1fvgd6ivlc131cd hj54r7qfo00hf5v3%404ax.com
&rnum=4

Still on "your side" in June.

This seems to be the point where you decided to turn on him:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...&ie=UTF-8&oe=U
TF-8&selm=9JGcndP_lOWOaIaiXTWJjQ%40comcast.com

"If you had a clue about how weapons work, and the exigencies of
finding something that someone wants to hide, you'd not be the least
bit surprised".

Note the snotty turn of phrase that you are so expert at.

All I can say is Weil, if that count's as turning on someone, then so be it.
I think you're delusional. I suppose you expect all your friends to pat you
on your head and tell you that you are right when you are wrong.

Once the ice
is broken, the casual observer can follow the rest of the thread to
see how it goes downhill after that. Yes, it was *you* who threw the
first snot ball and destroyed another supporter.

According to the highly biased snot judgements of David Weil, well-known
victim of and hater of Arny Krueger.

You just can't help yourself.

In your jaundiced view, Weil.

Come back when you've got something that isn't contaminated by your
perverted opinions, Weil.

dave weil

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

[...]

All I can say is Weil, if that count's (sic) as turning on someone, then so be it.
I think you're delusional. I suppose you expect all your friends to pat you
on your head and tell you that you are right when you are wrong.

Ahhhh, I see. Can't disprove my proof. Thanks for abjectly throwing up
your hands in defeat.

Once the ice
is broken, the casual observer can follow the rest of the thread to
see how it goes downhill after that. Yes, it was *you* who threw the
first snot ball and destroyed another supporter.

According to the highly biased snot judgements of David Weil, well-known
victim of and hater of Arny Krueger.

No, according to Google. The interested party can follow the thread
and make up his or her own mind.

You just can't help yourself.

In your jaundiced view, Weil.

No, you've proved it over and over again. Thank you for allowing me to
point this out using a recent and easily accessable example!

Come back when you've got something that isn't contaminated by your
perverted opinions, Weil.

Or supported by Google, you mean...

BTW, for newbies, this is how is starts. You disagree with Mr.
Krueger, politely and with the intent of having a debate, and he
throws a snotty comment your way, which opens the door for an
escalation of flames. And then he denies any personal responsibility
for causing the problem.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

Snip repetitive BS

BTW, for newbies, this is how is starts. You disagree with Mr.
Krueger, politely and with the intent of having a debate, and he
throws a snotty comment your way, which opens the door for an
escalation of flames. And then he denies any personal responsibility
for causing the problem.

In fact no sane newbie is going to go back far enough to see how it REALLY
started.

Here's to the best of my google's searching, Dave Weil's first post on RAO
that mentioned me:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=n5...dubr%404 ax.c
om

It was posted April 16, 2001 at 11:11 PST.

He attacked me and trolled me:

"One of the things that bothers me about Paul Wagner's condemnation of
certain people of this newsgroup is that it doesn't seem to do RAO any
damage when Arnold Krueger calls people liars (without substantiation
even - and on the day after Easter yet.)"

"PS, I'll bet you that Mr. Krueger wouldn't call Marc Phillips a liar
to his face."

I didn't respond.

Here's to the best of my google's searching, first post on RAO where I
mentioned Dave Weil:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=cc...news.flash.net

It was posted April 18, 2001 at 4:18 PST, about 2 days later.

It's a pure on-topic post about audio.

Bottom line, Weil gratuitously attacked and trolled me repeatedly until I
responded negatively to him.

Nothing has changed.

dave weil

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:14:18 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Snip repetitive BS

BTW, for newbies, this is how is starts. You disagree with Mr.
Krueger, politely and with the intent of having a debate, and he
throws a snotty comment your way, which opens the door for an
escalation of flames. And then he denies any personal responsibility
for causing the problem.

In fact no sane newbie is going to go back far enough to see how it REALLY
started.

Alla sane newbie has to do is access a current thread, the one that I
referenced, to see how you shat all over Schizoid Man. As i said
earlier, thanks for making it so easy to point it out in a timely
manner.

Here's to the best of my google's searching,

LOL!

Dave Weil's first post on RAO
that mentioned me:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=n5...br%404 ax.com

It was posted April 16, 2001 at 11:11 PST.

He attacked me and trolled me:

"One of the things that bothers me about Paul Wagner's condemnation of
certain people of this newsgroup is that it doesn't seem to do RAO any
damage when Arnold Krueger calls people liars (without substantiation
even - and on the day after Easter yet.)"

"PS, I'll bet you that Mr. Krueger wouldn't call Marc Phillips a liar
to his face."

First of all, you've proven once again your inability to use a search
engine. That was hardly the frst time I "mentioned you" on RAO. That
honor would have been almost 2 years prior. Here's one of the first
examples:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1086716117d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=3790844E.130424A9%40mindspring.com
From: dave weil )
Subject: Amplifier choices - recommendations please?
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 1999/07/17

"Edward M. Shain" wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:50:56 GMT, "Arny Krüger"
wrote:

Arnold,

Jaysus!! I'm flabbergasted, close to speechless.

Your best, most helpful post ever, as far as I'm concerned. I
left your post intact. Without getting too overwrought, the post was
well-written, clear, informative and useful.

Don't do this too often, Arnold. It's bad for my digestive
system.

Ed

I agree! (except for the last part g)

Another choice example from the same time period:

From: Arny Krüger )
Subject: How long will it take Arny....
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 1999/06/24

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=weil+krueger+group:rec.audio.opinion&hl=e n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny= 1981&as_maxd=15&as_maxm=4&as_maxy=2000&selm=97pc3. 1969%24qd.1272%40news.rdc1.mi.home.com&rnum=21

"the software ABX Comparator will quite likely disabuse you of your
dreams of exceptional hearing quite quickly".

Note the snotty comment that sounds almost like the one you tossed out
to Schizoid Man.

Here's to the best of my google's searching, first post on RAO where I
mentioned Dave Weil:

Well, your best isn't good enough, now is it, Mr. Krueger?

LOL!

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=cc...news.flash.net

It was posted April 18, 2001 at 4:18 PST, about 2 days later.

It's a pure on-topic post about audio.

Bottom line, Weil gratuitously attacked and trolled me repeatedly until I
responded negatively to him.

Nothing has changed.

That's about 2 years after you snotted on me, you moron.

Nice avoidance of your personal responsibility, though.

Actually, I think that this might be the first occasion of us crossing
paths:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=370D3DC1.2255%40earthlink.net&p rev=/groups%3Fq%3Dweil%2Bkrueger%2Bgroup:rec.audio.opin ion%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26as_drrb%3Db%26as_mind%3D12%26as_m inm%3D5%26as_miny%3D1981%26as_maxd%3D15%26as_maxm% 3D6%26as_maxy%3D1999%26selm%3D370BDDD2.383ABFC6%25 40worldnet.att.net%26rnum%3D1&as_drrb=b&as_maxd=8& as_maxm=4&as_maxy=1999&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_min y=1995

And it didn't take long for this to occur:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl4149149987d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny= 1995&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=4&as_maxy=1999&selm=ATuO2.3 52%24wL5.1163%40news.flash.net&rnum=198

"Sorry about that bad accident that happened to your straw man... ;-)"

Nice opening salvo! That was only 4 days after I got here.

Daniel

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...
"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'm tired of your lies and deceptions.

Mr Krueger,

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar.

You started out lying about your true identity, and it went downhill from
there. Of course if your driver's license says your legal name is "Schizoid
Man", please accept my apologies.

What does that have to do with anything?
George M. Middius

Daniel said to PervBorg:

I am mortified that you are calling me a liar.

You started out lying about your true identity, and it went downhill from
there. Of course if your driver's license says your legal name is "Schizoid
Man", please accept my apologies.

What does that have to do with anything?

If you had **** where your brain should be, you wouldn't have to
ask that question.

Arny Krueger

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...hreadm=370D3DC
1.2255%40earthlink.net&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dweil%2Bkrueger%2Bgroup:rec.audio.o
pinion%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26as_drrb%3Db%26as_mind%3
D12%26as_minm%3D5%26as_miny%3D1981%26as_maxd%3D15% 26as_maxm%3D6%26as_maxy%3D
1999%26selm%3D370BDDD2.383ABFC6%2540worldnet.att.n et%26rnum%3D1&as_drrb=b&as
_maxd=8&as_maxm=4&as_maxy=1999&as_mind=29&as_minm= 3&as_miny=1995

Google comes up with the following:

If you run into Leslie Schmidt of To The Moon publishers, say hello for
me, OK?

Good, good professional friend, and someone with enough integrity for
any dozen people...

--Paul Wagner--

--- end long quote ---

?????????????????????????????????????

Should have been this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...news.flash.net

Apparently I hadn't cleared my clipboard.

And it didn't take long for this to occur:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl4149149987d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny= 1995&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=4&as_maxy=1999&selm=ATuO2.3 52%24wL5.1163%40news.flash.net&rnum=198

"Sorry about that bad accident that happened to your straw man... ;-)"

Nice opening salvo!

Actually, it was the conclusion.

No, it was the first of many snotty comments. Up to that point, you
were fairly civil.

Weil, are you this hypersensitive much?

I know the answer Weil, you are this hypersensitive all the time

No more "hypersensitive" than you are...

ROFL!

That was only 4 days after I got here.

So I nailed you for making up a straw man. You should have learned to do
better, but you never did!

Just goes to show that all you are about is "nailing people". So much
for Mr. I Never Do Anything Wrong Krueger.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

Oh yeah, any comments as to why you were only two years off with your
Google searching?

When you search, it appears that Google stops returning hits after about 75
pages, and doesn't bother to say that it arbitrarily quit.

If you run into Leslie Schmidt of To The Moon publishers, say hello
for me, OK?

Good, good professional friend, and someone with enough integrity for
any dozen people...

--Paul Wagner--

--- end long quote ---

?????????????????????????????????????

Should have been this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...r=&ie=UTF-8&sa
fe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny=199 5&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=4&as_ma
xy=1999&selm=BPGO2.37%24ou1.349%40news.flash.ne t

Apparently I hadn't cleared my clipboard.

Apparently you are completely incompetent at using Google not to mention
windows in general, Weil. Turnabout is fair play, right?

Apparently I'm more competent than *you* are. At least I hit the right
thread and the right month, in fact, the right week, unlike you, who
was TWO YEARS OFF!

LOL!

And it didn't take long for this to occur:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...lr=&ie=UTF-8&s
afe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=29&as_minm=3&as_miny=19 95&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=4&as_m
axy=1999&selm=ATuO2.352%24wL5.1163%40news.flash.n et&rnum=198

"Sorry about that bad accident that happened to your straw man...
;-)"

Nice opening salvo!

Actually, it was the conclusion.

No, it was the first of many snotty comments. Up to that point, you
were fairly civil.

I was being far more civil than you deserved, Weil.

Yadda yadda yadda. More bull**** from the king of Bull****ters, Arnold
Krueger.

Weil, are you this hypersensitive much?

I know the answer Weil, you are this hypersensitive all the time

No more "hypersensitive" than you are...

ROFL!

That was only 4 days after I got here.

So I nailed you for making up a straw man. You should have learned
to do better, but you never did!

Just goes to show that all you are about is "nailing people". So much
for Mr. I Never Do Anything Wrong Krueger.

Look Weil, given how many times you've claimed victory over me in just the
past week, its completely justified.

Yeah, I guess if I were as pummeled as you, I'd say that too...

So tell us Weil, how is phone sex with Middius?

Why do you ask? Was it bad for you?

dave weil

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:53:18 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Oh yeah, any comments as to why you were only two years off with your
Google searching?

When you search, it appears that Google stops returning hits after about 75
pages, and doesn't bother to say that it arbitrarily quit.

Just goes to show how stupid you are.

You *do* know you can limit the dates, right?

Ooops, kryptonite!

(in memory of Greg Singh)
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Oh yeah, any comments as to why you were only two years off with
your Google searching?

When you search, it appears that Google stops returning hits after
about 75 pages, and doesn't bother to say that it arbitrarily quit.

Just goes to show how stupid you are.

It's stupid to be lied to by a computer program?

You *do* know you can limit the dates, right?

Doohh!

Been there, done that many times. In fact I used date limits over in URA in
the past few days.

Ooops, kryptonite!

Not at all. Google told me lies and I believed them.

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Not at all. Google told me lies and I believed them.

Yeah, right. You couldn't even use a simple search engine. But there's
precedence for that, because you couldn't figure out Stereophile's
search engine either. I guess it was over your head.

This has to be a new high in the chance to laugh at your incredible
stupidity, Arnold!

Maybe on RAO. But wouldn't you love to see Krooger's performance
reviews from Chrysler Corp.?

George M. Middius

dave weil said:

Not at all. Google told me lies and I believed them.

Yeah, right. You couldn't even use a simple search engine. But there's
precedence for that, because you couldn't figure out Stereophile's
search engine either. I guess it was over your head.

This has to be a new high in the chance to laugh at your incredible
stupidity, Arnold!

Maybe on RAO. But wouldn't you love to see Krooger's performance
reviews from Chrysler Corp.?

Do you think that they could be tied to Chrysler's problems at the
time?

Didn't the "I wuz laid off" claim date to the early '70s? That
would be several years before the bailout. Of course, even delays
in designing tailpipes for Dodge Colts could hold up production.

Looks like laying him off was the lifesaving move they needed to make!

LOL!

lOtt's~!

Easy on the Krooglish there.