Margaret von Busenhalter

Default Mrs. Krueger prefers her dildo to Arny. LOts'! ;-(

Lotsa posting around the clock AGAIN from the "happily married" Krueger. How
does it feel to be bettered by 6 inches of plastic, Arny? LMAO!!! No wonder
Arny's been extra hateful as of late.

Cheers,

MvB

George M. Middius

Margaret von Busenhalter said:

Lotsa posting around the clock AGAIN from the "happily married" Krueger. How
does it feel to be bettered by 6 inches of plastic, Arny? LMAO!!! No wonder
Arny's been extra hateful as of late.

Let's face it, Dirty K married the Kroobitch because a wife and kids
were the beard he needed to hide his true sexual proclivities. All
those "training sessions" for unsuspecting neighbor kids and extra
help for kids at Sunday school were his true metier. Apparently he
didn't operate like Gacy, or the authorities would've busted him by
now. Nor is he an outright rapist for the same reason. It's always
been something indirect. With adults, he turns on his ParanoaBorg
routine and spews out nonstop lies and obstreperousness. What is his
act with the unsuspecting little ones?

George M. Middius

dave weil said:

So you like married straight men, do you? Why have they got to have
been married for 35 years, and why must they be straight? Do you get
sexual gratification from the process of 'conversion'?

SPEW!

Damn, Arnold's getting himself in *all sorts* of hot water.

That darn English language...

As somebody observed in a "private post", Krooger is probably
annoyed that others outdo him in his very own language of Krooglish.

Stephen McElroy

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

So you like married straight men, do you? Why have they got to have
been married for 35 years, and why must they be straight? Do you get
sexual gratification from the process of 'conversion'?

SPEW!

Damn, Arnold's getting himself in *all sorts* of hot water.

That darn English language...

As somebody observed in a "private post", Krooger is probably
annoyed that others outdo him in his very own language of Krooglish.

And French.

Stephen

Stephen McElroy
Arny Krueger

"Thine Deville" wrote in message
n.net...
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:19:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

George, my true sexual preferences are male, heterosexual, monogamous,
married for over 35 years.

So you like married straight men, do you?

Can't read, can you?

Arny Krueger

"Thine Deville" wrote in message
n.net...
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:23:11 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

George, my true sexual preferences are male, heterosexual, monogamous,
married for over 35 years.

So you like married straight men, do you?

Can't read, can you?

Sorry. I did read that as an exclusive list. On second reading, your
use of the plural 'preferences' would indicate that you're casting the
net a little wider.

Still can't read, can you?

When you learn to read Graham or whatever your name is, try to find a life.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
Thine Deville said to ****-for-Brains:

So what is it about men who have been married for thirty-five years--
as opposed to men who have been married, say, ten or twenty
years--that you find so attractive?

Irrelevant, since it relates to Graham' reading disability.

BTW Graham, do you go under the name Graham because you're *crackers*?

There comes a point in a man's life when software and speedometers
start to lie to him.

Could you be more irrelevant, Middius?

Thine Deville

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:45:17 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

George, my true sexual preferences are male, heterosexual, monogamous,
married for over 35 years.

So you like married straight men, do you?

Can't read, can you?

Sorry. I did read that as an exclusive list. On second reading, your
use of the plural 'preferences' would indicate that you're casting the
net a little wider.

Still can't read, can you?

What am I missing, Your Paedoness?

--
Thine
Thine Deville

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:48:59 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

*crackers*?

Well . . . I haven't heard *that* said before.

Christ, you're a genius.

--
Thine