Lionel Chapuis

Default A question to Mr. Arny Krueger

Arny (please allow me to call you Arny),
As you can see I've totaly change my point of view. A real 360° turn...
Arny keep on your painfull job of teaching this group of bull**** eaters
(soon or late everybody is a bull**** eater in Arny's opinion).

Today question will be a musical one.

Arny what kind of music do you prefer ?
What are the last concerts (real live sessions) you have seen in the
last 2 years ?
- Date
- Place
- Titles
- you liked, disliked
.... maximum information.

Stop it, boisterous silly boys and girls, and listen to the teacher.

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message

Arny what kind of music do you prefer ?

I have pretty broad tastes. Classical, Pop, Rock. I listen to contemporary
alternative rock and oldies when I listen to FM on the road. I have a CD
player in my van and mostly listen to collections of tracks of CDs my family
owns, that I burn onto CD-Rs. I also have a Nomad 2 portable MP3 player. I
just won a Nomad 20 GB MP3/Wav file player on eBay. I borrow a fair amount
of music from my daughter.

What are the last concerts (real live sessions) you have seen in the last

2 years ?

I operate the sound reinforcement system for a church service that includes
about 30 minutes of live music just about every Sunday. The music ranges
from classical to contemporary. Instruments include pipe organ with 16'
rank, grand piano, electronic keyboard, violin, cello, electric guitars,
drum kit, pre-recorded tracks, solo, small group and choral vocals. I also
digitally record the performances (10 tracks) and mix selected pieces down
into stereo CDs and MP3s for the musicians, myself and a few friends.

The last large-scale live concert I went to was a jazz/rock version of
Handel's Messiah performed at the Michigan Opera theater during the past
Christmas holidays. A month or two before that I enjoyed more than an
hour's worth of jazz/vocals in a restaurant. The last rock concert I went to
was Bob Seeger's farewell concert a few years ago.

So tell us about yourself, Lionel...

Lionel Chapuis

I don't like music.
Thank you Arny for your answer.
This pernicious question was suggested by a friend of mine. A french
world wide knwon oenologist. I know he has a secret, Arny approach you
ear near your screen, and never repeat that : "he only drinks mineral
water with gas"...
Arny, he's just telling me that you don't bring factual evidences of
your allegations.
Sure you will be able to help me to solve this matter ASAP,

Sincerely,
Lionel

Lionel Chapuis

Audio ? what for ?

Arny I believe you anyway...
.... But my old friend told me 5 minutes ago :
"this son of ....." never heard anything else than the organ on his
baptism day.

Arny your too modest ! You don't understand your real situation. After
long years posting on R.A.O you are now a world class opinion leader !
Arny believe me you have changed the destiny of billion thousand
dollars. Now, due to your friendly advises entiere nations live in felicity.
You have swept away the liars from our Eden, pushing them to the nervous
breakdown by your pugnaciouness, they now surely have commited suicide
or desappeared in suphur vapors !

This is a fact Arny, you have won so many times from adversity that now
you are a public person. What a success ! I drink virtual champagne with
you :

\~~~°~/ \°~~°~/
\° / \ ° /
\°/ \ /
| |
| |
___|___ ___|___

But as you know Arny a nickel has 2 faces...
You have no more private life now. Like your former president Clinton
you will have to give evidences of everything you say... Or you risk to
be soiled by the flaw.
Can you provide us for example a photo of you with all your congregation
with their signatures attested by a lawyer stating that every Sunday you
help them to get nearest to god by your divine manipulation of church
audio sources ?
The well known christian-charity, Arny, they will supply you this
document on your simple request
Arny believe me it would be very helpful...

Arny I have a suddain vocation, may I be your biographer, your
impresario, your friend ?

Arny take care and be quick I already hear trumpets of your enemie's
legions.

Friendly,
Lionel

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message

Audio ? what for ?

Arny I believe you anyway...

... But my old friend told me 5 minutes ago :

"this son of ....." never heard anything else than the organ on his

baptism day.

OK, so he lies a lot.

I'd say that you just heard the same organ if you downloaded the wave file I
posted, but the pipe organ went in about 20 years after my baptism.

Arny your too modest ! You don't understand your real situation. After
long years posting on R.A.O you are now a world class opinion leader !

Surely you jest.

Arny believe me you have changed the destiny of billion thousand
dollars. Now, due to your friendly advises entiere nations live in
felicity. You have swept away the liars from our Eden, pushing them
to the nervous breakdown by your pugnaciouness, they now surely have
commited suicide or desappeared in suphur vapors !

Well I am a little worried about Weil, given what he's said in the past
about his family history...

This is a fact Arny, you have won so many times from adversity that
now you are a public person. What a success ! I drink virtual
champagne with you :

\~~~°~/ \°~~°~/
\° / \ ° /
\°/ \ /
| |
| |
___|___ ___|___

But as you know Arny a nickel has 2 faces...

So do dimes and quarters. your point?

You have no more private life now. Like your former president Clinton
you will have to give evidences of everything you say... Or you risk
to be soiled by the flaw.

Clinton never lived up to those kinds of demands, and neither can I.

Can you provide us for example a photo of you with all your
congregation with their signatures attested by a lawyer stating that
every Sunday you help them to get nearest to god by your divine
manipulation of church audio sources ?

That would be bad theology.

The well known christian-charity, Arny, they will supply you this
document on your simple request

Mission impossible.

But here's your consolation prize:

The church's web page is at http://www.gpbc.org/index.html .

Contact who you will via phone or email and ask them what you will about me.

Arny believe me it would be very helpful...

You can't be serious. This would be about 300 signatures.

Arny I have a suddain vocation, may I be your biographer, your
impresario, your friend ?

As you wish.

Arny take care and be quick I already hear trumpets of your enemie's
legions.

So they really do have legions?

Figures.

dave weil

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:47:02 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

[...]

Nice gratuitous use of my family tragedies, Mr. Krueger.

This is the sort of behavior that you condone? Didn't you just diss
Jennifer for this sort of thing (even if you were wrong).

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

Well I am a little worried about Weil, given what he's said in the
past about his family history...

Nice gratuitous use of my family tragedies, Mr. Krueger.

What family tragedy? Did I say family tragedy?

No, I didn't.

This is the sort of behavior that you condone?

Weil, why don't you explain what you mean by that, being sure to include a
brief review of your own personal behavior in this area, whatever you think
it means?

Didn't you just diss Jennifer for this sort of thing (even if you were

wrong).

Weil, why don't you quote what I recently said to or about Jennefer in this
regard so we can discuss it?

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:51:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Well I am a little worried about Weil, given what he's said in the
past about his family history...

Nice gratuitous use of my family tragedies, Mr. Krueger.

What family tragedy? Did I say family tragedy?

No, I didn't.

You weren't kidding about being worried about suicide?

Where did I say suicide?

I didn't.

Mind reading again, Weil?

Since that's
about the only thing I've mentioned about my "family history" and the
only thing that relates to what Lionel said, I think that the
assumption is reasonable.

Portions of your family history are self-evident Weil, from the google
record of your ongoing reprehensible behavior on RAO. Or aren't you a member
of your family? I can see why they might have disowned you!

Or, are you claiming to be reading my mind again Weil?

No I was talking about the family tragedy of spawning a borderline sociopath
such as yourself.

Don't be coy, Mr. Krueger. It doesn't suit you.

You walked into this one, didn't you Weil?

This is the sort of behavior that you condone?

Weil, why don't you explain what you mean by that, being sure to
include a brief review of your own personal behavior in this area,
whatever you think it means?

Why should I?

It would show good faith Weil, which you predictably avoided doing. That and
your various other obvious failings are well-known, and predictable. It's
easy to trick you into demonstrating them just like I just did today.

Again.

You use personal tragedies to poke fun at me and I have
to defend *myself*? I don't think so.

What are you talking about, Weil? I'm only talking about the personal
tragedy of your miserable existence, as you just demonstrated!

Again.

Didn't you just diss Jennifer for this sort of thing (even if you
were wrong).

Weil, why don't you quote what I recently said to or about Jennefer
in this regard so we can discuss it?

No. It's in the record from just a day or two ago.

OK, so Weil you don't want to recount the delusional ramblings that I
deconstructed a few days ago.

I can understand that!

You really *are* disgusting, and thanks for showing Lionel and the
world more evidence of your nastiness.

I'm just a victim of your borderline sociopathic and delusional behavior,
Weil.

But Weil thanks for playing dart board for me...

Again.

LOL!

Friendly advice for you, Weil:

STOP WHILE YOU ARE ONLY THIS FAR BEHIND!

dave weil

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Well I am a little worried about Weil, given what he's said in the
past about his family history...

Nice gratuitous use of my family tragedies, Mr. Krueger.

What family tragedy? Did I say family tragedy?

No, I didn't.

You weren't kidding about being worried about suicide?

Where did I say suicide?

I didn't.

Mind reading again, Weil?

The linkage is clear to anyone who knows the history on RAO. Besides,
why did you take an unsolicited pot shot?

Since that's
about the only thing I've mentioned about my "family history" and the
only thing that relates to what Lionel said, I think that the
assumption is reasonable.

Portions of your family history are self-evident Weil, from the google
record of your ongoing reprehensible behavior on RAO. Or aren't you a member
of your family? I can see why they might have disowned you!

Or, are you claiming to be reading my mind again Weil?

No I was talking about the family tragedy of spawning a borderline sociopath
such as yourself.

Suuuuure you were. cue sarcasm button

Don't be coy, Mr. Krueger. It doesn't suit you.

You walked into this one, didn't you Weil?

You mean, asking you to be honest about your intentions? Maybe I did.
But you and the world know full well that you were responding to the
comment about suicide.

Lie all you want to.

This is the sort of behavior that you condone?

Weil, why don't you explain what you mean by that, being sure to
include a brief review of your own personal behavior in this area,
whatever you think it means?

Why should I?

It would show good faith Weil, which you predictably avoided doing. That and
your various other obvious failings are well-known, and predictable. It's
easy to trick you into demonstrating them just like I just did today.

This is so much bull****. Good faith doesn't have anything to do with
you.

Again.

You use personal tragedies to poke fun at me and I have
to defend *myself*? I don't think so.

What are you talking about, Weil? I'm only talking about the personal
tragedy of your miserable existence, as you just demonstrated!

Ohhhh, so you *were* talking about my family tragedy, even if you
claim it's different than your original meaning.

Feel free to play these games because it's obvious that you just like
trading on peoples' tragedies, but you refuse to take responsibility
for it.

Again.

Again.

Didn't you just diss Jennifer for this sort of thing (even if you
were wrong).

Weil, why don't you quote what I recently said to or about Jennefer
in this regard so we can discuss it?

No. It's in the record from just a day or two ago.

OK, so Weil you don't want to recount the delusional ramblings that I
deconstructed a few days ago.

Why don't *you* show how you deconstructed these so-called "delusional
ramblings. I expect you to quote ALL pertinent passages.

I can understand that!

You really *are* disgusting, and thanks for showing Lionel and the
world more evidence of your nastiness.

I'm just a victim of your borderline sociopathic and delusional behavior,
Weil.

Ahhhh, so now you are a psychoanalyst. I'd like to see evidence of
your degree.

But Weil thanks for playing dart board for me...

Again.

LOL!

Friendly advice for you, Weil:

STOP WHILE YOU ARE ONLY THIS FAR BEHIND!

Now I have you howling in pain.

Good.

RCA out and Speaker Question in 2004 Ranger Edge Question magicianstalk Car Audio 0 March 10th 04 03:32 AM
For Those Tired of Debating Foreign Policy - A New Non-Audio Post Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 25 August 7th 03 03:47 PM
who is BErney1014 Audio Opinions 13 July 30th 03 11:44 AM
Mrs. Krueger prefers her dildo to Arny. LOts'! ;-( Margaret von Busenhalter Audio Opinions 11 July 28th 03 09:35 PM
For Mr Krueger Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 21 July 26th 03 04:52 PM