Marc Phillips

Default Arny doesn't stand a chance.

Trevor Wilson said:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/politics/2383654/detail.html

She speaks well, has some excellent policies and is all 'natural'.

I wish I lived in LA. I wonder who Boonie will vote for?

It's such a circus that I may not bother. I've always liked Richard Riordan;
he's poured my coffee for me more than once at his restaurant. There's
something about really successful businessmen becoming politicians that I like,
mostly because they're not bogged down with idealism and just get the job done.

I'm intrigued, however, with the idea of Arnold being our next governor. He
has the drive and the energy to get a lot done. He could be the next Ronald
Reagan. Then again, he could be the next Jesse Ventura, too.

Boon