Lionel Chapuis

Default A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)

1. Answering to the very precise question concerning the concerts he
seen in the 2 past years, Arny failed to provide the group with
detailled, precises factual evidences (verifiable dates and places).

2. Concerning his involvement in an audio organisation, artistic group,
Arny failed to provide the group with papers, attestations, morality
witness.

3. Concerning his technical and artistic competences. Arny provides the
group an url to his own website, linking to a file he said he has
recorded and mixed. From purely artistic point of view the musical
record haven't any interest. From a technical point of view the record
involves only 2 instruments and not the full orchestra he pretends to
weekly operate. The quality is poor and clearly demonstrate a total lake
of genius but also of commonly requiered aptitudes.

Arny failed to demonstrate that he has any audio technical knowledge.
Arny failed to demonstrate that he has any musical and/or artistic
competences.
Arny claims that everything concerning audio system is potentially
demonstrable but he failed to comply to the simple demonstrations requested.

Arny is an imposter.

CQFD

George M. Middius

Lionel Chapuis said:

Arny is an imposter.

Close. In English, the correct term is "sack of ****".

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Arny is an imposter.

Seems like a declaration, not a question as claimed in the title. Therefore,
the post itself is an imposter.

LOL!

Up to here everything was ok : nearly no faults, you provide me a nice
photo, some links I have to explore, arguments to debate. But...
....You cannot avoid yourself to cut and/or mistify a text :
The title is clearly not a question :
" A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)".
A synthesis always finish with a conclusion, a declaration in which the
author summarize the result of is work (synthesis).

You use this stratagem on a daily basis with all the people you call
your detractors but also every people who have different opinions than
yours.
In this particular case, you was not obliged to do that ! Who push you ?

I am totally astonished, because I was sure that you do that
intentionally but you demonstrate me here that I was wrong.
It is no more necessary now that I try to explain you that this bad
habit can explain why so many people cannot stand you. I'm sure you will
not understand what I would speak about.

You said :

"Begging the question what authority Lionel has to make this
determination. Thusfar the answer would be a ringing "None"."

Here again, you are totally inconsistant : if you really think that I
haven't any authority why do you provide just above this sentence non
requiered documents !
Anyway, on usenet what "authority" do I need to say, giving arguments,
that your answers don't convince me.
What arguments I give you ? I don't laugh anymore with you, what I have
hear on this excerpt of music is really bull**** ! Sir, you cannot steal
me that ! It was bull****. I have all the authority on my own person to
say that this work was bull****...
You can elaborate all night long you'll never be able to change that.
Bull**** ! Bull**** ! Bull**** ! Bull**** ! Bull**** ! Bull**** !
I can repeat that many time I want you will not understand.

This will the real synthesis of this game we have play together.

Arny you surely have an encyclopedic knowledge of technical audio but
you really have no artistic sens... You can choice the cable, the power,
everything concerning the material, no doubt you are a very good
engineer, you perfectly know your job your analyse of microphones
placement in a previous post clearly attest it.
BUT YOU ARE TOTALLY UNABLE TO APPRECIATE what's happen after you have
finished your job, the music or more generally the artistic expression.

Why ? Because you cannot feel any emotion.
This is your handicap Arnold, I have mine, Jennifer had her, Dave surely
have his also... We live with it, so you can.

Follow my advise Arnold, stop read Margaret, Middius... posts, stop
answer to provocations, stop thinking they could have any victory on you
"plonk" them definitively stop debate with them, concentrate your energy
only on what you know and you prefer : pure technical discussions.
For my part the game will finish right now.

Lionel

GeoSynch

Arny Krueger bragged:

There is even an old picture of me posted on the SMWTMS web site -
http://www.provide.net/~djcarlst/autosoun.htm

Why do you got that gadget pointing at that little kid?

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

I wrote:

Arny Krueger bragged:

There is even an old picture of me posted on the SMWTMS web site -
http://www.provide.net/~djcarlst/autosoun.htm

Why do you got that gadget pointing at that little kid?

Also, what's with that grit-eating shin on your face?

And what are you stroking with your right hand there?

GeoSynch