Ben Prater

Default RNP/RNC to Tascam US-122... proper way to connect?

I have a RNC/RNP pair that I want to plug into my Tascam US-122. I
don't want to use the mic preamp in the latter. The Tascam has line-in
and inserts. (Here is a bigger image of the US-122:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...ase_id/105150/
)

How do I connect everything together? When I ordered the Tascam, I got
a variety of creative suggestions, including, "Why do you need a
preamp, the US-122 has one?". One guy had me off chasing a custom
cable.

What is the proper way to connect the pair to the US-122?

Ben
Tommy Bowen

"Ben Prater" wrote in message
om...
I have a RNC/RNP pair that I want to plug into my Tascam US-122. I
don't want to use the mic preamp in the latter. The Tascam has line-in
and inserts.
How do I connect everything together?

MicRNPLine in on Tascam and use a trs cable to go from RNC to Insert jack

or you could

MICRNPRNCLine in on Tascam if you don't have a trs cable handy.
- Tommy