john

Default Mark Levinson vs Jadis

I would be very interested on hearing from other serious audiophiles whom
have
had the pleasure of listening to the Jadis JP80mc and the Mark Levinson 380S
and
or the No 32.
How did they compare in the resolution of the very fine areas where the
music lives.
you know, that area where the hairs on the back of your head stand up.
I have heard that the Mark levinson reveal extreme fine detail, & the Jadis
just
sounds like music.

John

Azimuth

Hi John,

You really need to go to a brick and mortar dealer and spend quality
time listening to each unit.
Jadis and Levinson are luxury products which cannot be described
through text, but need to be experienced, like any high performance
merchandise.

A good dealer will allow you time to do so, as well set up
all 2 or 3 preamps in the same system, for you to evaluate.

-Matt

"john" wrote in message ...
I would be very interested on hearing from other serious audiophiles whom
have
had the pleasure of listening to the Jadis JP80mc and the Mark Levinson 380S
and
or the No 32.
How did they compare in the resolution of the very fine areas where the
music lives.
you know, that area where the hairs on the back of your head stand up.
I have heard that the Mark levinson reveal extreme fine detail, & the Jadis
just
sounds like music.

John

john

Thankyou everybody for your imput.
My problem is that, Yes I own the Jadis JP80mc and there is a
Mark levinson 380s coming available. But this is Australia
and distances are vast making things pretty hard to compare.
That is why I was seeking out someone whom has had the
opportunity to compare.

John