mark

Default Mark Levinson

Has anyone had the honour of comparing Mark Levinson's 333.5 (modified 333)
against Mark Levinson's 336?

Apart from the 336 having more power at lower ohms, how does an upgraded
333.5 compare sonically at different frequencies?

I hear that the 333.5 really excels and if so, does it really warrant
spending the extra money going to a 336?

Cheers
Mark

jav

Why not consider the 335? I have one and it's excellent. It has 250 W/Chan
as opposed to the 333.5 which has 300 W/Chan, and the 335 has the newer
circuitry. I think it would also be an easier resale.