Gary Davis

Default WTB: Radio Shack PZM "plate mic"

If anyone has an extra Radio Shack "Plate Microphone" they'd like to
sell, please get in touch!

Looking to record some jazz in stereo!

thank you,
--Gary
dylanboyle

Default Radio Shack PZM "plate mic"

Do they still manufacture these? I used to work at the local uni and do
location recordings of lectures with one of these, and a modified tape deck.
Very versatile mics.