Bob Boudewyns

Default How can I capture Internet radio broadcasts on MP3?

I live in an area distant the from radio broadcasts I enjoy listening to.
However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Bob Boudewyns

MediaGuru MediaGuru is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Boudewyns View Post
I live in an area distant the from radio broadcasts I enjoy listening to.
However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Bob Boudewyns
Hi Bob

Wow, I don't know if you could have asked a more perfect question! LOL
Actually, I am putting together a website/forum covering this very topic and i'd be happy to help you find the right program for this.

If you want to check out a link to my forums audio section, it's here

http://record-online-media.com/Recor...rnet-Radio.asp

Basically, your BEST bet is going to be Replay A/V by Applian. It lets you record pretty much ANY audio AND video formats, AND convert them to mp3 or what-ever other format you like. You'll be able to download pretty much ANY Radio show online, and even search a Media Guide online for shows you didn't know about!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you need help finding any other software. :-) I hope this helps.

Media Guru
www.record-online-media.com

Last edited by MediaGuru : January 11th 08 at 02:53 AM