Madra Rua

Default Anyone heard of "Radiator" radio - a spamtrap?

I found in a German forum a mention of this PC FM radio, which was
recommended. I visited the developer's web site http://flesko.cz/ which
suggests it is in the Czech Republic.

I made up a special email address to register, which was fortunate. Five
days later I had 33 crap emails received and this was the only place I had
used the address. Clearly this is some kind of spam trap.

Beware!

Rua

Madra Rua

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
In article nk.net,
Madra Rua wrote:
I found in a German forum a mention of this PC FM radio, which was
recommended. I visited the developer's web site http://flesko.cz/ which
suggests it is in the Czech Republic.

I made up a special email address to register, which was fortunate. Five
days later I had 33 crap emails received and this was the only place I

had
used the address. Clearly this is some kind of spam trap.

Beware!

Don't tell us about it! Tell the folks in news.admin.net-abuse.email.
They might even do something about it!

Thanks Scott.

I have done as you suggested.

Rua