Scott

Default Sony mp70 question

Hello again.
My mp70 mp3 player has this thing where it likes to skipp on certain songs.
I know sony mp3 players dont like VBR so I dont use that and Ive tried
burning to another cd. Its frustrating because it does it on about 25% of
the songs. And I dont want to go and get the songs again. Just about every
linkin park and stabbing westward song will not play without skipping. Its
kind of weird.