Fraser Johnston

Default Alpine CVA-1000 $225

"Dane Garver" wrote in message
4...
"Wes Fisher" wrote in
:

One Alpine CVA-1000. Original model with video modification made on
cable. (RCA Input).

Volume Up button on face of radio does not work when monitor is out.
(works when monitor is closed). I've always used a remote control for
it. (comes with remote control).
Screen is dusty, but no scratches.
RCA only (speaker wires have been removed from harness to save room).
Never had a problem with the motorized display. Still works
perfectly.

Asking $225 + Shipping

Please reply via email.

-Wes Fisher

I am considering this model, but I heard you cannot see video when you are
moving. Is that true?

The system is designed to wired into the handbrake to disable video when
driving. Easy to disable this feature.

Fraser

Masterson

correct, paul...missed it.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Unless you modify it like the OP has done. I used to do this all the

time.

Paul Vina

The CVA1000 was never built to allow video.
It has no "handbrake to disable video when driving" feature.
There are no video inputs. Only a nav input.