Alton DuBard

Default Alpine Unit Cuts Out at Loud Volume

Hi all,

Please help! I had an alpine unit installed in by boat. Power is
60X4. I have it running to 2 6x9's and 2 6.5's. When I try to crank
it, it cuts out at loud volume! It does fine at low volumes...but
when I try to crank it up, the darn thing cuts out! What can I do??

Thanks,
Alton
Paul Vina

I'll bet you have a bad speaker or speakers. Connect them one by one and
see when the problem comes back. That speaker will be your bad one. Keep
in mind you may have more than one bad one.

Paul Vina

om...