Ethan

Default FS: Alpine KTE-270D 2 din install kit / Honda / Acura

Hello all,

I have an Alpine 2 din installation kit for honda & acura for sale.
KTE-270D. New in the box, never installed.

A had my Sony ES Minidisc deck in the Honda plastic 1 din + junk pit
holder, and went to upgrade to 2 1din units (Sony ES deck + LCD unit).
Well, I called the local dealer (Discount Auto Sound) and they said
they had a mount kit. I was impressed, normally no one can ever answer
my questions or has the parts needed. So I go down there and pay them
for this kit, I looked at it there and the instructions looked
proper... it had a bunch of diagrams, and a bunch of metal parts
wrapped up. Good enough.

Carried it home, turns out it needs the metal brackets off the sides
of the factory deck, which I didn't readily have availible (yanked it
the 2nd day I bought the car, it was in storage). Whats more, the trim
plastic part wouldn't fit the LCD unit or the ES deck. So I went to
take it back, and their employee immediately spurts out store credit
only. So screw them.

My loss, your gain. It is for alpine units, not other brands of
stereos.

Will sell for $30 + $5 shipping. Email me if interested, local pickup
is fine (I'm in Virginia Beach).

Oh yes, and Discount Auto Sound in Virginia Beach is lame. Avoid them.