PDA

View Full Version : High End Audio

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  [17]

  1. Linkwitz Labs lx521 open baffle speaker
  2. The financial health of the high end industry
  3. [Admin] Posting problems mini-FAQ
  4. [Admin] Posting problems mini-FAQ
  5. [Admin] Rec.Audio.High-End Newsgroup Guidelines
  6. The IMP Arrives
  7. Which RF headphones?
  8. Receiver Advice Wanted, My Nachamichi appears to be dying.
  9. Advise wanted on new well made Tube Integrated Amp, or Combination of
  10. FM Tuner Needed
  11. I was going to break down and finally buy discounted Koss
  12. I was going to break down and finally buy discounted Koss
  13. Problem Advents
  14. Re: Electrical Engineering and Audio
  15. Re: Electrical Engineering and Audio
  16. Re: Reasonably priced FM Tuner
  17. New blog on Edgar Villchur
  18. Re: Vibration absorbers under components
  19. rotary switch for balanced sources
  20. Re: under $100 cartridge for classical music?
  21. Audiophile Sinatra
  22. Pressing Vinyl
  23. Re: yamaha rx-v477
  24. Vinyl
  25. Sony SACD playback, pcm or what
  26. Power amplifier clip indicator
  27. Microphone preamplifier buying advice
  28. What is the status of the 2016 California Audio Show?
  29. The Problem with Stereo
  30. Vinyl temperature
  31. Happy listening
  32. The end of R.A.H-E
  33. Where can I buy a few PRECISION Capacitors?
  34. OK - A Small Survey
  35. Annual Spring Cautionary Post
  36. Electrostatics, anyone?
  37. Music Matters
  38. Anybody know anything about the iFi Nano?
  39. Similar loud to Paradigm Studio/100 v2
  40. Carver quality SUCKS!
  41. Power Wedge and line conditioners
  42. Re: Power Wedge and line conditioners
  43. No correlation between price and frequency response in headphones
  44. Ambisonics returns to usefulness in VR
  45. Re: Info Needed: WB M-300 power amplifier
  46. Powering Cambridge 210w 8ohm Sub woofers
  47. Re: Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII
  48. Re: Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII
  49. Ambisonics is back
  50. Re: What is the coolest HiFi you ever actually listened to?
  51. It Does Not Have to be Expensive....
  52. Re: DIY Interconnects
  53. Apple HomePod measurements
  54. Definitive's Music Matters
  55. Recommend me a valve amp to go with Quad ESL 63s
  56. Bluetooth vs sandard jack
  57. Revox A77 Electrical Interlock Question
  58. Is there any reason not to connect the music source directly to the
  59. Re: Polk Audio - Opinions?
  60. Equivalency Search Tool
  61. Re: Polk Audio - Opinions?
  62. Eastern Electric Minimax Pre and Quad 520f - a marriage made in heaven?
  63. Amplifier for passive subwoofers
  64. I just am not satisfied
  65. Kutztown XXXIX
  66. Is there way to convince Mac’s Audio MIDI Setup p
  67. Ambisonics again, and an audio use for neural networks
  68. Pioneer Elite SC63 AV receiver - getting analog inputs to work with
  69. Adjusting room frequency response
  70. is PWM properly analog?
  71. "HDMI with ethernet" feedback into DVI blowing up monitor ?
  72. HDMI in-ports vs HDMI out-ports (possibly related to damaged monitor
  73. Let's talk about Vertical Traking Angle (VTA)
  74. Class A Power output of Luxman Amps
  75. More than 30W per chanel Class A transistor amps
  76. Re: Horizontal vs. Vertical bi-amping
  77. Is it a good idea to get old SS amplifiers serviced if they still work?
  78. Re: Musical Fidelity X10-D
  79. Theta DS Pro Prime II DAC
  80. NVIDIA High Definition Audio needs Audio Channel Remapping Tool.
  81. Need better FLAC player, fast start, low cpu overhead and good playlist.
  82. Ways to make speakers go anywhere.
  83. Musical Fidelity Nu Vista 300
  84. JR 149s
  85. Martin Logen's ESL Sequel II Laboratory and other tests
  86. Radford STA25 Mk 3 modifiactions
  87. Introducing a New Horse to the Stable
  88. Motional feedback in speakers
  89. Pure Vinyl Bookmarks
  90. Attenuate highest highs?
  91. Dynaco FM3 T72
  92. Skybuck's Top 35 Synthesizer/Retrowave/DarkSynth/Chip/Glitch Music Recommendations
  93. Upgrading the NJM4560 op amp in the Philips CD753 (Marantz CD5000)
  94. High End Class D
  95. Do RCA plugs/sockets have a galvanic corrosion problem?
  96. High End - Really?
  97. Remember Pete?
  98. Audio Interconnect cable Performance - is Return Wire Diameter a Factor?
  99. The Future of Music (Software synthesizer focused or extendedoperating system)
  100. Non-Polarized Panel-Mount Convenience Recptacles
  101. OT - Kutztown XLIII