Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] daniel.divita@gmail.com is offline

Default List Editor Like Dr. T's KCS for windows?

Is there another Midi editor that has the same type of list editor as
Dr. T's KCS? I love Dr. T's, but would really like something on the
windows platform. I have tried a buch of them and nothing compares to
Dr. T's. I tried a piano roll, but I can't get into it. I also tried a
few ST emulators, but the timing is way off (unless someone else has
had luck with one and Dr. T's) Thanks

Daniel

mp3 editor PeacePipe Pro Audio 4 October 8th 07 11:56 PM
MP3 editor Tnguyen General 2 January 16th 07 02:11 PM
.MP3 Editor for OSX? Carmen Borgia Pro Audio 14 June 16th 05 03:28 AM
Audio Editor for Windows listening while recording Francesco Pro Audio 13 April 19th 05 09:29 PM
Windows XP SP1 vs. Windows 2000 SP4 Oistein Pro Audio 30 October 14th 04 06:47 PM