Rob Reedijk

Default FS: Mics, Recorders, Remotes, Effects etc

Hi, sorry to post an FS here. But I figure most of you won't mind:

Shure VP88 stereo condensor microphone. Includes stereo/output splitter
cable. $475 USD/ $650 CAD OBO

2 Shure SM-80 capsules (these are omni capsules that can be put on
to SM-81 bodies. The 2 capsules are NOT matched. $200 USD/ $275 CAD

Sennheiser K3U system---2xME40 + ME80 (shotgun), 2 bodies. Best offer

Akai Dr8 8 track digital harddrive recorder. Includes ADAT litepipe
and SMPTE card. Other cards could be added for more cash
(Akainet, biphase, midi).
Original box and manual. $525 USD/ $750 CAD OBO

Tascam RC848/ Sony RMD800 remote for DA88. DA38, DA98, PCM800 etc.
Includes cable. $300 USD/ $425 CAD OBO

Roland RC100 this is the Roland sampler remote that functions with
300 to 700 series samplers. $90 USD, $125 CAD OBO

Lexicon LXP1, LXP5, MRC v4 system. Make offers...

I also have a Roland Space Echo RE200. But I do not have the cartridge.
Best reasonable offer. No insults, since I can make it functional with
a modified broadcast cartridge, plus, it still serves as a nice spring
reverb.

Add shipping from Toronto.

Rob

-- INSERT --

Ron Charles

Default Mics, Recorders, Remotes, Effects etc

I will offer $525 Cdn. for the VP88 if the condition is mint and all cables
are included.

I could also use 1 ME40 capsule.

Ron