whitenoisetek

Default FS: Brand New Digidesign Control 24 $6400 obo

I'm selling an unopened Digidesign Control 24 for $6400 (obo). I'm
located in Nashville. I can send pictures and details. My ebay user
name is whitenoisetek....you can check that out for my feedback.

If you have any questions, please email me at
.

Thanks,

Jason White
White Noise Technologies