Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default The return to Bandon: a photo essay

Gentlemen:

Join me on the return journey from Kilmacsimon Quay to my home in
Bandon:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%202.html
Fans of Dr Who will love the phone box in the middle of nowhere. If
you missed the outward leg of the journey, it is he
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%201.html

Enjoy!

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

On 13 May 2007 15:03:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Gentlemen:

Join me on the return journey from Kilmacsimon Quay to my home in
Bandon:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%202.html
Fans of Dr Who will love the phone box in the middle of nowhere. If
you missed the outward leg of the journey, it is he
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%201.html

Enjoy!

Lycra louts give me the willies.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
west[_4_] west[_4_] is offline

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
On 13 May 2007 15:03:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Gentlemen:

Join me on the return journey from Kilmacsimon Quay to my home in
Bandon:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%202.html
Fans of Dr Who will love the phone box in the middle of nowhere. If
you missed the outward leg of the journey, it is he
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...simon%201.html

Enjoy!

Lycra louts give me the willies.

Thanks Andre, for a most enjoyable and beautiful vicarious ride with you.
When my daughters were around 8 years ago they made friends with a girl who
had 1 leg. So many kids taunted this girl about her leg (typical American
behavior) that her parents decided to move to Ireland. The girl's father had
some sort of Irish rights because his grandfather was born there. He knew
what he was doing because in his letter to me, he explained that not only
was all the medical bills paid for by the government but the kids, instead
of making fun of her, went out of their way to be nice and treat her
special, almost as if she were a celebrity.

west

aux return/send Adam[_2_] Pro Audio 26 May 6th 07 05:38 PM
Photo Essay of JBL Tour in Japan Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 5 September 22nd 06 11:59 PM
Photo Essay of JBL Tour in Japan [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 September 22nd 06 12:48 PM
The Return of the King Sandman Audio Opinions 4 December 24th 03 07:19 AM