Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default Who is Art Sackman?

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

Anybody know him as a person?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 04:10:10 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

He can't be that since he's been taking part lately in political
discussions, and even getting hot under the collar. Robots don't have
collars so we can discount that possibility.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real
personality behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running
off a database of one line quips?

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes!!

Scott Wheeler
Scott Wittevrongel
Jim Samnders
Marc Phillips

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

He can't be that since he's been taking part lately in political
discussions, and even getting hot under the collar. Robots don't have
collars so we can discount that possibility.

I would look for an ethernet port and run a diagnostic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

He can't be that since he's been taking part lately in political
discussions, and even getting hot under the collar. Robots don't have
collars so we can discount that possibility.

Robots can overheat, if not lubricated enough.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real
personality behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running
off a database of one line quips?

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes!!

Scott Wheeler
Scott Wittevrongel
Jim Samnders
Marc Phillips

I will vouch for Art. He is a real human being. In fact, he's
probably told me too much about himself as it is. The clown makeup,
the serial killing sprees, the midgets...

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

vinyl-bigot said:

I will vouch for Art. He is a real human being. In fact, he's
probably told me too much about himself as it is. The clown makeup,
the serial killing sprees, the midgets...

ThanKs Mr. Bloon for admitting, Mr. Bone that you have sworn to hunt down
Arnii Krooger and, kill him Mr. Boorn.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

Robert Morein wrote:
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

Who wants to know? Name address SS# and list of all your sockpuppets
required.

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Idiot drooled:

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes.

Implicit in the question was the qualification "Anybody who is socially
developed and capable of making meaningful value distinctions". Which is
to say that attestations from Professional Idiots are meaningless.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

Who wants to know? Name address SS# and list of all your sockpuppets
required.

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes.

ScottW

All my sockpuppets have the same SS number, Scott Terrier-Borg.
What number is your dog tag?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default Art's bellybutton

. ..

wrote:

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

He can't be that since he's been taking part lately in political
discussions, and even getting hot under the collar. Robots don't have
collars so we can discount that possibility.

Robots can overheat, if not lubricated enough.

Art, in order to put a bellybutton on you, we need to know more about you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real
personality behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot
running
off a database of one line quips?

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes!!

Scott Wheeler
Scott Wittevrongel
Jim Samnders
Marc Phillips

I will vouch for Art. He is a real human being. In fact, he's
probably told me too much about himself as it is. The clown makeup,
the serial killing sprees, the midgets...

**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the midgets. Anything but the midgets.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real
personality behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot
running
off a database of one line quips?

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes!!

Scott Wheeler
Scott Wittevrongel
Jim Samnders
Marc Phillips

I will vouch for Art. He is a real human being. In fact, he's
probably told me too much about himself as it is. The clown makeup,
the serial killing sprees, the midgets...

Boon

Hey!!
the clown makeup was a gift for Howie

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot]
net wrote in message

The Idiot drooled:

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes.

Implicit in the question was the qualification "Anybody who is
socially
developed and capable of making meaningful value distinctions".

I see why you failed to respond.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message ...

The Idiot drooled:

Anybody know him as a person?

Yes.

Implicit in the question was the qualification "Anybody who is socially
developed and capable of making meaningful value distinctions".

I see why you failed to respond.

ScottW

Scott, have you received your annual rabies shot?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein said:

Implicit in the question was the qualification "Anybody who is socially
developed and capable of making meaningful value distinctions".

I see why you failed to respond.

Scott, have you received your annual rabies shot?

If only there were a vaccination for IKYABWAI-itis.....

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority soundhaspriority is offline

Robert Morein said:

Implicit in the question was the qualification "Anybody who is
socially
developed and capable of making meaningful value distinctions".

I see why you failed to respond.

Scott, have you received your annual rabies shot?

If only there were a vaccination for IKYABWAI-itis.....

There are various training devices. If Scott aspires to be a service dog,
they could be made available to his handler.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert said:

Scott, have you received your annual rabies shot?

If only there were a vaccination for IKYABWAI-itis.....

There are various training devices. If Scott aspires to be a service dog,
they could be made available to his handler.

Unfortunately, Scooter is not a candidate for obedience training. As you
know, he's quite temperamental and, uh, dogged. His distemper is likely a
side-effect of the experimental, and unsuccessful, flea treatments he
underwent in the '70s. Alas, his testiness appears to be permanent, which
means Terrierborg is most unlikely to respond to the "reward" phase of an
obedience regimen.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:58:00 +1000, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

I will vouch for Art. He is a real human being. In fact, he's
probably told me too much about himself as it is. The clown makeup,
the serial killing sprees, the midgets...

**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the midgets. Anything but the midgets.

Discrimination!

Someone call the Thought Police.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
KMM KMM is offline

wrote:

Of all the regulars, Art is the most diligently anonymous, exposing
nothing
of himself. I have no image of this person. Is there a real personality
behind his cloak, or is he simply a sophisticated 'bot running off a
database of one line quips?

He can't be that since he's been taking part lately in political
discussions, and even getting hot under the collar. Robots don't have
collars so we can discount that possibility.

Robots can overheat, if not lubricated enough.

Art, in order to put a bellybutton on you, we need to know more about you.

But of course. Look at how much better off we all are from knowing the
intimate details of your life and sloppy approach to science, not to mention
your penchant for vendetta.