Lionel

Default Rush on France

ScottW wrote:

"After finding a bomb in a railyard today, France has raised their
terrorist threat level from run to hide."

Scott is a kind of terrorist...
Secretly he will be very happy if French people would be victim of
fanatism like in Spain recently. A kind of revenge from the fate
(providence ?) isn't it Scotty ?
In his morbid way of thinking he is not really different from Bin
Laden's assassins.
Schizoid Man

"ScottW" wrote in message

"After finding a bomb in a railyard today, France has raised their
terrorist threat level from run to hide."

ScottW

And Rush has gone from telling us "to send drug addicts up the river
permanently" to "pray for his soul in this trying time".

Lo! How thee hypocrisy is spectacular...

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

ScottW wrote:

"After finding a bomb in a railyard today, France has raised their
terrorist threat level from run to hide."

Scott is a kind of terrorist...
Secretly he will be very happy if French people would be victim of
fanatism like in Spain recently. A kind of revenge from the fate
(providence ?) isn't it Scotty ?
In his morbid way of thinking he is not really different from Bin
Laden's assassins.

Lionel, while I don't agree with many of Scott's political views, don't you
think you're going overboard here? Suggesting that he favors terrrorist
attacks on France or any other country for that matter, is ridiculous.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Lionel wrote:

ScottW wrote:

"After finding a bomb in a railyard today, France has raised their
terrorist threat level from run to hide."

Scott is a kind of terrorist...
Secretly he will be very happy if French people would be victim of
fanatism like in Spain recently. A kind of revenge from the fate
(providence ?) isn't it Scotty ?
In his morbid way of thinking he is not really different from Bin
Laden's assassins.

Lionel, while I don't agree with many of Scott's political views, don't you
think you're going overboard here? Suggesting that he favors terrrorist
attacks on France or any other country for that matter, is ridiculous.

At your place I would have said "grotesque" instead of "ridiculous".

Grotesque :
# distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous

It's just a way for me to mirror the absurdity of his positions.
*BUT* in this trouble period I'm afraid that Scott's caricatural
attitude could find favorable echos.

In the end please apology if this hurt you.

Lionel
ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW wrote:

"After finding a bomb in a railyard today, France has raised their
terrorist threat level from run to hide."

Scott is a kind of terrorist...
Secretly he will be very happy if French people would be victim of
fanatism like in Spain recently. A kind of revenge from the fate
(providence ?) isn't it Scotty ?
In his morbid way of thinking he is not really different from Bin
Laden's assassins.

Lionel, I don't wish you, or your country ill will.
I found Rush's comment amusing.

I believe that sooner or later you will find, much to your
dismay, that you cannot appease terrorists who want to
convert your country into an Islamic state.
I hope you realize this before your country suffers a
tragedy like Spain or the U.S or worse.

ScottW

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Lionel wrote:

ScottW wrote:

[...]

No apology is necessary. Nothing said on RAO in the realm of opinion do I take
that seriously. You're entitled to your opinions.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Lionel wrote:

[...]

This apology wasn't really addressed to you...
I prefer to thank you for sending me this warning. :-)
Lionel

El Evans MMDeuce wrote:

The French are cowards, pure and simple. Sometimes charming and often
brilliant, but cowards nonetheless.

LOL !
And America is the country of Hollywood, the characters are very simple,
nearly caricatures but there's always a lot of action... ;o)
Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

The French are cowards, pure and simple. Sometimes charming and often
brilliant, but cowards nonetheless.

LOL !
And America is the country of Hollywood, the characters are very simple,
nearly caricatures but there's always a lot of action... ;o)

Too bad everything's still black and white.
" Me good, you bad. Ugh! "

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy