Avid McTavish

Default What a nice bunch of people

I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up
Jon Mark

I agree, bunch of selfish idiots and psychopaths out there.

"Avid McTavish" wrote in message
I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Avid McTavish" wrote in message
I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Avid, you don't exactly have an avid sense of humor.

Robert Morein

"Avid McTavish" wrote in message
I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Avid,
It took me years to discover that these are NOT NICE PEOPLE.

It's sort of like a continuing rerun of the last episode of Seinfeld.

I'll never forget the day I woke up about it all. I had just euthanized
my girlfriend and was feeling a little low.

Jon Mark

What are you a troll?

"Yeasty Cock-Slimmer" wrote in message
news:qu5a40hl7b1qemldj7bo4l2f0687hmqddb@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:21:38 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I'll never forget the day I woke up about it all. I had just

euthanized
my girlfriend and was feeling a little low.

I felt a little low last time I saw her too. Maybe that's why she went
for a raving hard-on.

--
td

Jon Mark

Ekk

"Yeasty Cock-Slimmer" wrote in message
news:1b6a401hok7fohqh50f2ap97lhe1k799ap@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:30:56 GMT, "Jon Mark" wrote:

What are you a troll?

No. I'm a sprout-eater. Be afraid. Be *very* afraid.

You stupid ****.

--
td

Jon Mark

Oh, I don't have time for any more of this stupidity, you stupid troll.

Best regards,

JM

"Yeasty Cock-Slimmer" wrote in message
news57a401fmk5thei9ehgqouato6nt0dcuqi@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:41:46 GMT, "Jon Mark" wrote:

Are you a... TROLL?!!!

I once had a very holy union with your mother. Does that count?

--
td

ScottW

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Avid McTavish" wrote in message
I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Avid,
It took me years to discover that these are NOT NICE PEOPLE.

It took me about 15 seconds. And that was on dial-up.

It's sort of like a continuing rerun of the last episode of Seinfeld.

I was thinking Soap / Mary Hartman.

I'll never forget the day I woke up about it all. I had just

euthanized
my girlfriend and was feeling a little low.

A nice guy would have married her first.

ScottW

S888Wheel

I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Sorry you didn't get that they were making jokes. They pretty much all gave you
valuable answers after they made their jokes. To bad you **** on them for it.
S888Wheel

Avid,
It took me years to discover that these are NOT NICE PEOPLE.

It's sort of like a continuing rerun of the last episode of Seinfeld.

I'll never forget the day I woke up about it all. I had just euthanized
my girlfriend and was feeling a little low.

Oh c'mon Bobby. People were joking when they said kill her or divorce her. Most
people followed up with good advice. His question was answered and some humor
was injected and he's all bent out of shape. Should everyone apologize for not
being boring enough for the guy?
Joseph Oberlander

Avid McTavish wrote:

I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

I gave you good advice, though. Get new speakers as yours are
likely in bad shape, and cleaning-proof them by glueing down the
speaker grills. Your wife need not know - just say they aren't
removeable. She should vacuum them at worst.

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein wrote:

"Avid McTavish" wrote in message
.. .
I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

Avid,
It took me years to discover that these are NOT NICE PEOPLE.

It's sort of like a continuing rerun of the last episode of Seinfeld.

I'll never forget the day I woke up about it all. I had just euthanized
my girlfriend and was feeling a little low.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Art van De Lay

Bruce J. Richman

Yeasty wrote:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:41:46 GMT, "Jon Mark" wrote:

Are you a... TROLL?!!!

I once had a very holy union with your mother. Does that count?

Did Reverend Wick officiate?

--
td

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Yeasty wrote:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:41:46 GMT, "Jon Mark" wrote:

Are you a... TROLL?!!!

I once had a very holy union with your mother. Does that count?

Did Reverend Wick officiate?

Who is Reverend Wick?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Yeasty wrote:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:41:46 GMT, "Jon Mark" wrote:

Are you a... TROLL?!!!

I once had a very holy union with your mother. Does that count?

Did Reverend Wick officiate?

Who is Reverend Wick?

It's short for wicked.

Joseph Oberlander wrote in message thlink.net...
Avid McTavish wrote:

I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

I gave you good advice, though. Get new speakers as yours are
likely in bad shape, and cleaning-proof them by glueing down the
speaker grills. Your wife need not know - just say they aren't
removeable. She should vacuum them at worst.

Faarking 'orrible if you ask me!

Avid McTavish

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:19:29 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

Avid McTavish wrote:

I ask a polite question and I get answers lik divorce my wife, kill
her or put myself in hosptiol? All that happened was some speakers
got damaged and I asked for advice! You lot should grow up

I gave you good advice, though. Get new speakers as yours are
likely in bad shape, and cleaning-proof them by glueing down the
speaker grills. Your wife need not know - just say they aren't
removeable. She should vacuum them at worst.

Thank you. I now have got the dust covers off the tweeters and have
rinsed the excess off from under the tap. As you said these things
are very delicate, I can see that now so I am handling them with care.

How to Post to Usenet thelizman Car Audio 13 March 6th 04 11:15 PM
Directed Amplifiers Captain Howdy Car Audio 173 December 31st 03 10:42 AM
Any recommendations for a nice setup for $2500? Battousai Audio Opinions 22 December 29th 03 08:42 PM
Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM
John Mellencamp Attacks President Bush In Open Letter Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 449 November 25th 03 11:33 PM