clamnebula

Default Dilemma

---Original Message---
Subject: Dilemma
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:39:59 -0500

Read this one very carefully...

Here's a dilemma for you ... With all your honor and dignity what would you do?
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an
honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will
have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to
be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the
test to work accurately.

You're in Florida ... in Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on
around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge amounts of
water all around you.

You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos.
There are houses and people floating around you, and then disappearing into the
water. Nature is showing all of its destructive power, and is ripping everything
away with it.

Suddenly you see a man in the water; he is fighting for his life, trying not to
be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer.

Somehow the man looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away,
forever. You have two options: you can save him, or you can take the best photo
of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you
can shoot a Pulitzer-prize-winning photo (a unique photo displaying the death of
one of the world's most powerful men).

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or go with the simplicity of classic black and
white?

---

Sandman

"clamnebula" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

LOL!!!!

Seriously, though, as much as I despise the *******, I would have saved his
life, just so we can imprison him some day.

Show no mercy! :0)~

Mark Herbert

In article ,

[...]

I would yell "here, CATCH" and throw him the camera.
SkyModem

"clamnebula" wrote in message
. ..

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! That was completely unexpected. Thanks for the laugh.
"Throw him the camara..." that was good too, Mark. ; )

Tempest

Mark Herbert wrote in message ...
In article ,

[...]

Why would you do that?

The camera is worth more than Bush.

Gus

[...]

..
..
..

Color - no doubt about it. People like it & it has the most impact these
days. BW is for the artsy types.

Acne Krooker

Gus wrote

[...]

.
.
.

Color - no doubt about it. People like it & it has the most impact these
days. BW is for the artsy types.

Sockpuppet gus its pretty clear you don't darken the doors of a
church, much sockpuppet gus ;-(

Thanks sockpuppet gus for admitting your not the spiritual leader our
newsgroup needs when in doubt of a hobby that isn't just any recording
venue, its much like its jetfighters can go "BOOM" instead of using a
DAT recorder with cheap Chinese mikes recording unknown artists that
are good only for bragging about in on sockpuppet gus.

NoT !

;-)

Sandman

"Gus" wrote:

Color - no doubt about it. People like it & it has the most impact these
days. BW is for the artsy types.

"Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Away..."

Bruce J. Richman

Jim Sanders wrote:

"Gus" wrote:

Color - no doubt about it. People like it & it has the most impact these
days. BW is for the artsy types.

"Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Momma don't take my Kodachrome
Away..."

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set entitled "Old
Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics - perhaps because the Sony
team reportedly used the original analog master tapes and made this set with
loving care when it came to mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the
CD's look like replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I
have a few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever heard. As an
additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set that have not been
released on any of their original records.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set
entitled "Old Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics -
perhaps because the Sony team reportedly used the original analog
master tapes and made this set with loving care when it came to
mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the CD's look like
replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I have a
few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever
heard. As an additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set
that have not been released on any of their original records.

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

dave weil

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 03:40:54 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set
entitled "Old Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics -
perhaps because the Sony team reportedly used the original analog
master tapes and made this set with loving care when it came to
mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the CD's look like
replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I have a
few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever
heard. As an additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set
that have not been released on any of their original records.

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

So? You can't even the the name of groups right.
S888Wheel

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

If they were released for 2000 they are of no interest to you. But then they
are recordings of great music so they certainly are of no interest to you.
shouldn't you be buying another cheap sound card that will be obsolete in a few
weeks?
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger tries to engage in unsolicited personal attacks through lying - as
his custom:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set
entitled "Old Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics -
perhaps because the Sony team reportedly used the original analog
master tapes and made this set with loving care when it came to
mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the CD's look like
replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I have a
few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever
heard. As an additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set
that have not been released on any of their original records.

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

Prove it, liar.

Sorry to disapoint transparent liars like Krueger, but I've had the album since
the year it came out. Needless to say, Krueger's claim simply demonstrates how

his irrational biases and beliefs compel him to reach totally erroneous
conclusions.

Just another lie from RAO's resident digital bigot.

LOL!!!

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set
entitled "Old Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics -
perhaps because the Sony team reportedly used the original analog
master tapes and made this set with loving care when it came to
mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the CD's look like
replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I have a
few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever
heard. As an additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set
that have not been released on any of their original records.

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

So? You can't even the the name of groups right.

Mr."Google Search" was simply trying to score points as RAO's resident digital
bigot. Of course, he was lying and making a ridiculous claim, without evidence
as usual.

I've had all the Simon & Garfunkel albums in my record collection for many
years - except for their LP set, which I do not recommend since the reissues
are not particularly well done IMHO. After reading very favorable reviews of
the "Old Friends" 3 CD set shortly after it was released, I auditioned it and
bought it.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Scott Wheeler wrote:

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

If they were released for 2000 they are of no interest to you. But then they
are recordings of great music so they certainly are of no interest to you.
shouldn't you be buying another cheap sound card that will be obsolete in a
few
weeks?

I think "Mr. Google Search" should list on RAO the dates of release of all his
sound cards and whether they are or are not still in use.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Jim - if you don't already have it, definitely get S&G's 3 CD set
entitled "Old Friends". For digital, absolutely stunning sonics -
perhaps because the Sony team reportedly used the original analog
master tapes and made this set with loving care when it came to
mastering, etc. It's interesting to note that the CD's look like
replicas of the original Columbia labels. And even though I have a
few of their albums on Columbia "360 sound" LPs (noted for their
exceptionally good sound), these CDs are among the best I've ever
heard. As an additional bonus, there are a number of cuts in the set
that have not been released on any of their original records.

First released in 1997, it only took about 7 years for Richman to discover
this album.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! It's so easy to disprove Krueger's lies, that
all one can do is laugh at his desperate attempts to smear others.

The following UrL, which "Mr. Google Search" apparently neglected to
investigate, clearly indicates that I was well aware of this album a lot
earlier than compulsive liar Krueger indicates:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...100%40ladder01.
news.aol.com&output=gplain

Note that this was posted in 1998. I've also referred to this excellent CD set
in other posts since then.

So the digital bigot loses............... again.

Bruce J. Richman

Head Unit Dilemma.... Smoltz Car Audio 0 May 3rd 04 03:31 PM
Shopping dilemma Persona Non Grata Audio Opinions 32 October 23rd 03 06:04 AM