Professor Midnite

Default Question For Yustabe And Scott

Please discuss the following with the class:

Marriage, you say (more or less) is a scared, time-honored institutionalizing
of a committed relationship between a man and a woman. You imply, I think, that
gay marriage would somehow damage that institution. I assume, as well, that you
support the Holy Emperor Bush in his call for a constitutional amendment to
protect marriage. Whether you do or don't, here's the question: Which is the
bigger threat to marriages and families? Loving gay couples who make the
difficult decision to commit for life, or the MILLIONS of men and women who
commit adultery and thereby shatter their families and often cripple their
children emotionally? If it's in the state's interest to preserve marriage as
being between a man and a woman for the sake of families, why not propose an
amendment to make adultery a capital crime?

What do you think?

Professor Midnite
Glenn Zelniker

Professor Midnite wrote:

Please discuss the following with the class:

Marriage, you say (more or less) is a scared, time-honored institutionalizing
of a committed relationship between a man and a woman. You imply, I think, that
gay marriage would somehow damage that institution. I assume, as well, that you
support the Holy Emperor Bush in his call for a constitutional amendment to
protect marriage. Whether you do or don't, here's the question: Which is the
bigger threat to marriages and families? Loving gay couples who make the
difficult decision to commit for life, or the MILLIONS of men and women who
commit adultery and thereby shatter their families and often cripple their
children emotionally? If it's in the state's interest to preserve marriage as
being between a man and a woman for the sake of families, why not propose an
amendment to make adultery a capital crime?

Adultery is fine, as long as it's between a man and a woman. Or
two women. That's kinda hot.

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Glenn Z
Professor Midnite

Good heavens! I wrote:

Marriage, you say (more or less) is a *scared*, time-honored

institutionalizing

I meant to write a *sacred*. Apologies to all. But could this be a Freudian
slip?

Professor Midnite
Marc Phillips

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many sacred
moments that day, including filling out my marriage license with a golf pencil,
and the hefty click sound the play button of the tape recorder made when "The
Wedding March" began!

Boon
Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many
sacred moments that day, including filling out my marriage license
with a golf pencil, and the hefty click sound the play button of the
tape recorder made when "The Wedding March" began!

Plastic does as plastic is.

S888Wheel

Plastic does as plastic is.

O.K. Forrest.
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Professor Midnite" wrote in message
[...]

How would you score a blow job?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many sacred
moments that day, including filling out my marriage license with a golf

pencil,
and the hefty click sound the play button of the tape recorder made when

"The
Wedding March" began!

You didn't insist on vinyl?

Bruce J. Richman

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many sacred
moments that day, including filling out my marriage license with a golf

pencil,
and the hefty click sound the play button of the tape recorder made when

"The
Wedding March" began!

You didn't insist on vinyl?

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

Well, "at least" it was an analogue tape recorder. And probably a recording
made from an LP.

Bruce J. Richman

Joseph Oberlander

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

What do you think?

How would you score a blow job?

Special Dispensation?

Joseph Oberlander

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

Wedding March" began!

You didn't insist on vinyl?

AHAHAHAH.

OMG I can't believe I didn't think of that one first.

Sandman

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
ink.net...

ScottW wrote:

I just heard Kerry offer his support of the amendment.
I also saw a poll showing a slim majority of democrats
are in favor.

See? Told you he was a lip-service bum.

I'd not voting for Kerry in this primary I can tell you.
(why NOT register for it - it's not like you can kick
Bush out of the Republican nominee position)

Scott heard wrong. Kerry said he's not in favor of gay marriage, but is
opposed to this amendment.

A CNN poll today showed 56% are opposed to Bush's propsed amendment.

DuhMikeyMcSmelvy

Acne Krooker wrote:

(Marc Phillips) wrote
Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many sacred
moments that day, including filling out my marriage license with a golf

pencil,
and the hefty click sound the play button of the tape recorder made when

"The
Wedding March" began!

Boon

Spastic woes as apopalectic is.

You shure got that wright! Phillips is nuthing more than a filthy lyre.

Marc Phillips

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many
sacred moments that day, including filling out my marriage license
with a golf pencil, and the hefty click sound the play button of the
tape recorder made when "The Wedding March" began!

Plastic does as plastic is.

That doesn't make any sense. Would you care to try again, idiot?

Boon
Marc Phillips

Dr. Z said:

I think marriage is a sacrosanct rite and that nothing glorifies
the blessed union of a man and a woman more than a
spur-of-the-moment three-AM ceremony by a unicycle-riding
Malaysian Elvis impersonator at the 24-hour drive-through Chapel
of the Immaculate Pink Eldorado.

Hey, don't knock Vegas weddings...I had one! And there were many sacred
moments that day, including filling out my marriage license with a golf

pencil,
and the hefty click sound the play button of the tape recorder made when

"The
Wedding March" began!

You didn't insist on vinyl?

At least it wasn't digital.

Boon
Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Sandman said:

Scott heard wrong. Kerry said he's not in favor of gay marriage, but is
opposed to this amendment.

Politicians are such tools. I wish a candidate could just smile
and call the idiots what they are.

A CNN poll today showed 56% are opposed to Bush's propsed amendment.

Unfortunately, a greater percentage are "against gay marriage".
And I'll bet most of them have "reasons" that are even shallower
than Socky's.

Is that even possible?

Seriously. Is it? I really want to know.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"DuhMikeyMcSmelvy" wrote in message
Acne Krooker wrote:

(Marc Phillips) wrote
Dr. Z said:

You shure got that wright! Phillips is nuthing more than a filthy lyre.

And you can play him just like a harp.

Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

Unfortunately, a greater percentage are "against gay marriage".
And I'll bet most of them have "reasons" that are even shallower
than Socky's.

Is that even possible?

Seriously. Is it? I really want to know.

Socky's calls to tradition are at least recognizable in our shared
experiences. Some of our less erudite fellow citizens say things like
"Faggots can't get married! Yuck!"

Dang. You're right. I completely forgot about the Jerry Springer Show.

Sandman

All marriages are same-sex marriages - once you're married, it's the same
sex every night. :-)

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

All marriages are same-sex marriages - once you're married, it's the
same sex every night. :-)

This autobiographical comment comes from someone who obviously lacks any
personal creativity. I feel sorry for your current wife, Sanders. Not only
did she catch a little fish, and an impotent fish, she got a dumb fish.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Sandman" wrote in message

All marriages are same-sex marriages - once you're married, it's the
same sex every night. :-)

This autobiographical comment comes from someone who obviously lacks any
personal creativity. I feel sorry for your current wife, Sanders. Not only
did she catch a little fish, and an impotent fish, she got a dumb fish.

So tell us, Arny...what kind of kinky sex do you enjoy? Or is that too loaded
of a question to ask a known pedophile such as yourself?

Boon
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sandman" wrote in message

All marriages are same-sex marriages - once you're married, it's the
same sex every night. :-)

This autobiographical comment comes from someone who obviously lacks any
personal creativity. I feel sorry for your current wife, Sanders. Not only
did she catch a little fish, and an impotent fish, she got a dumb fish.

"At least" it was a rich fish with a really nice house that doesn't
have a crumbing foundation.

digital audio connections question Scott Blaser General 1 May 21st 04 11:23 AM
PING Scott Johnson JVC Car Audio 3 January 29th 04 10:35 PM
Note to Scott Gardner George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 December 26th 03 04:42 AM
Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life. Lionel Audio Opinions 39 October 21st 03 08:03 PM
Scott quacking about Arny Krueger and Libel Powell Audio Opinions 0 September 2nd 03 06:23 PM