Marc Phillips

Default Just how stupid is the Porkster, anyway???

From: (Marc Phillips)
Date: 8/20/2003 1:18 PM Central Daylight Time
Richard Malesweski said:

Richard Malesweski said:

"Personally, I don't know that you're Malesweski."- Marc Phillips 8/19/03

;-)

Porky wrote:

Richard "Retard" Malesweski said:

and then wrote (in the *same* message!):

Personally, I don't know that you're Malesweski

You are one amazingly ****ed up mofo, Porky!

Wow. You ignored the rest of the post, which pretty much had you pegged,

in
order to focus on a negligible point as this.

I focused on the only *factual* thing you wrote, Porky, and ignored the
fanciful, baseless speculation. How typical of you to label the factual

part
"negligible".

Thanks for confirming your status as a bitter, angry have-not who wants to
be
me.

"wants to be [you]"? Why would I want to be a fat, out of shape, insecure,
lying dweeb beset with health problems and a sexual identity crisis?

That reminds of the time when I hadn't posted in a few days, and you popped
out
of nowhere to ask what had happened to me.

So my telling you that, in my opinion, you are a fat, out of shape, insecure,
lying dweeb beset with health problems and a sexual identity crisis reminds
you
of the fact that I enjoy kicking your fat ass on RAO?
Interesting!

Interesting that you think that the opinion of an Internet geek means anything
in the outside world. It doesn't. That's why you spend your time here
attacking strangers, because it's the only satisfying thing in your life.

LOL!!!!!

I was touched, pal.

I'll just bet you were, demento boy.

"Demento boy"? Oh, the humanity!

LOL!

Boon

Stupid Assholes SickNtired Car Audio 5 November 14th 04 02:40 AM
Stupid (car-specific) DIN install question... Bill Crawford Car Audio 3 March 22nd 04 05:44 AM
Stupid speaker question Gary Rodgers Car Audio 5 February 16th 04 01:45 AM
are people really this f'ing stupid wicked1 Car Audio 21 January 25th 04 08:22 PM
How many people listen to FM ? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 121 August 17th 03 12:42 PM