Martin Erdtmann

Default Focal T120K useable?

Hi,
after 10 years I want to reactivate my old hobby by building a 2-way
speaker with the Scan Speak 18W8531G00 Woofer.
I still have a pair of Focal T120K in my cellar and I am planning to use
it in this project.
My question is: Is this tweeter adequate in this combinaton?
I read some opinions while seaching in the internet, that this driver
has some weaknesses because there are a few peaks at the top of
the frequency response.
If yes, is there a way to modify this tweeter?

Your opinion would be appreciated - thanks a lot.

Martin