Genisyde

Default software

I have WIndows XP and I've been using software such as ACID, REASON,
and COOL EDIT to produce beats for about 4 years. I really want to get
ProTools but can't seem to find any information on an XP version. I
can only find stuff for Win 98/ME. If anyone can provide any info, I'd
really appreciate it. Thanx
C stock

The Bottom line is that there is a whole heap of software that is just NOT
compatiable with the dubious WinXP, an Obvious example being Norton
Anti-Virus, all versions prior to 2002 are NOT WinXP compliant (It's
a long, complicated and not satisfactory reason).
As for Cool Edit, the XP compliant issue would seemingly apply, there
is an XP version but it is $99, all previous versions of Cool Edit are
apparently Non compliant with XP, it is a method of generating sales.....
nuff said

om...