Benoit Provost

Default Good software for voice effects?

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap software for creating weird sound effect for
voice. So far I found VoiceSFX, but it is quite limited. I would like to add
distortion, crakles, and things liek that also. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Benoit

Radium

"Benoit Provost" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am looking for a cheap software for creating weird sound effect for
voice. So far I found VoiceSFX, but it is quite limited. I would like to add
distortion, crakles, and things liek that also. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Benoit

Try WaveLab Lite. Cakewalk Pyro and Music Creator should also suffice.