TubeGarden

Default the RAT sermon on the mounting

Hi RATs!

Fish sticks (fingers) for all! And tater tots, too!

And Toto, too?

What a great picnic we're having. Hope everyone is getting enough to eat.

When your enemy smites you in the eye, turn the page.

If you think of something nasty and clever to say back, turn the page.

It is pretty clear after lo, these many years, that nasty is much more readily
available to us than clever ever will be, no matter how many times we try

Send us your tired, your wretched, your poor excuses for literature, longing to
be Tee Hee.

The good that tubes do is here and now, the evil that keyboard crusaders do
lives only in their minds.

Remember the words of the profit, if it sells for more than you spent, allowing
for inflation and reasonable costs, it is good.

Let us listen.

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ

PWC/mystic/Earhead
Tim Williams

Well said.

I'll put on a few layers of winding on the 80W sweep tube amp's OPT
this afternoon. Build the flasks for molding the chassis, a whopping
14x8" chunk of aluminum. If that comes out in one piece, there's just
the power transformer, and finding some chassis mount 9-pin compactron
sockets, and I'll be having some real and true fun.

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

"TubeGarden" wrote in message
[...]

Fred Nachbaur

TubeGarden wrote:
[...]

Amen brother! Blessed are the page turners, for they shall inherit their
newsgroup back.

Glory be to the Filter, and to the Spam Blocks, and to the
Mark-Thread-As-Read button.

With Happy Ears let us hear hallelujah! ;-)

Brother Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Chuck Harris

The problem with the typed messages on any newsgroup is that
the receivers of the message cannot see the sender. They cannot
see that faint little smile when something gets said that could
be interpreted as hostile, or just a gentle rib.

A further problem is when we read a post, alot of how we interpret
it is based on how we are feeling at the time. If the post comes
from someone who we perceive as a trouble maker, no matter what
is said, it seems to be trouble... and we reply quickly, with all
barrels a blazing.

And god help the receiver of a post that was sent by someone who was
feeling a little surly at the time he wrote it.

Think twice before you post! Ask questions when you think you have
been wronged. You just might be reading a little too much into what
is in between the lines.

-Chuck Harris

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

TubeGarden wrote:

[...]

jim

[...]

I may be with you all the way. Thanks to US sourced drugs, I now have a
27ft penis, weigh less than 100 lb, and have flawless skin you would die for

Most of what we thought was real has evaporated and we are now looking to
envelope what is, ...........HEY, YOU GUYS, virtually, real, at this moment
in time !

I find this very hard to equate with the Physics, I learnt, in 1968.....

Tim Williams has, rightly, become, Archimedes.... PT has become
androgenous.... I have become homeophobic, and Ian has become the
antipodes......

I really don't know where we go from here....

Perhaps, I should put on a large spacesuit and attempt a quest of the North
Pole ?

Young people have no idea how difficult and painful it is to get old and
wise, and watch you....

regards
jim

Tim Williams

"jim" wrote in message
Young people have no idea how difficult and painful it is to get old and
wise, and watch you....

Hey, just from reading your posts it sounds real painful.. (c;

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson