Kamox

Default St. Petersburg (Russia) & tubes.... hints?

Hello,
I'll go to St. Petersburg for one week. I'd like to search for tubes
at a resonable cost. Do you know of any shop, place (yes, there's
Svetlana's plant, but I don't know if they sell directly to the
public) or else?

Thanks a lot,

Kamox.
Gregg

KW?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Oskari Heinonen

Kamox wrote:

I'll go to St. Petersburg for one week. I'd like to search for tubes
at a resonable cost. Do you know of any shop, place (yes, there's
Svetlana's plant, but I don't know if they sell directly to the
public) or else?

Some time ago I wrote:

I would check this out: Radiorynok Yunona, a market of what-not;
at Avtovo, metro Avtovo; supposedly most active on Saturdays.

The address is 40 Marshal Kazakov Street. See the map at the
following address.

http://mirkart.ru/spb/spb.cgi?X=1015...=ON&L_Rinok=ON

Has any RAT actually been there?

--
Oskari Heinonen * University of Helsinki * Department of Computer Science
* http://www.cs.Helsinki.FI/Oskari.Heinonen/
Oskari Heinonen

Andy Evans wrote:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/flait/techzotic/

St. Petersburg (and Vantaa, Finland).

http://www.vinnitsa.com/transweb/ ZAO tube factory, Ukraine

Not exactly nextdoors.

alexander Pugachev at Golden Midle is a good idea. I have the following
references - maybe not in St Petes. Remember the Gauguins in the
Hermitage, and have a gape at Tzarskoye Tselo

http://el-tubes.webzone.ru/price/pr_high_end.htm
http://el-tubes.euro.ru/price/pr_high_end.htm Tube suppliers, Russia

Moscow area code and P.O. Box.

http://www.vectorelec1.narod.ru/ Tube suppliers, Russia