Phil

Default FS: Various tubes

More tubes for sale! I can take PayPal, a money order, or a check, but
checks need two weeks to clear. All tubes tested on my Hickok 539C unless
stated otherwise. Pictures are available, just ask for pics for any tubes
you want to take a look at.

30 Special/VT-67 tubes. AES price is $47.20, and tubeworld's price is $35
for the Hytron brown base tubes. All of these are NOS in original boxes.

Hytron tubes

1. 1.25 mmho Brown base $17.50
2. 1.20 mmho Brown base $17.50
3. 1.27 mmho White porcelain base $20.00

Tung-Sol tubes. These are absolutely beautiful, with a white porcelain
base, and a ceramic coating on the part of the (lever) spring that holds
the filament, whether to reduce heat loss or capacitance or both I don't
know.

4. 1.35 mmho $22.50
5. 1.35 mmho $22.50
6. 1.33 mmho $22.50
7. 1.40 mmho $22.50
8. 1.40 mmho $22.50
9. 1.40 mmho $22.50

Type 30 tubes, also NOS in original boxes. AES price is $17.70, tubeworld
is $20.

10. 1.25 mmho RCA, 1946 $10.00
11. 1.27 mmho RCA, 1946 $10.00
12. 1.30 mmho RCA, 1946 $10.00
13. 1.35 mmho National Union $10.00

12AX7 Mazda tubes, 8 with the "silver" (probably nickel) plates, and 4
with the grey plates.

1.50 mmho 1.50 mmho
1.60 mmho 1.50 mmho
1.60 mmho 1.55 mmho
1.60 mmho 1.50 mmho Silver plate, $120 for all four

1.70 mmho 1.65 mmho
1.60 mmho 1.75 mmho
1.70 mmho 1.65 mmho
1.60 mmho 1.60 mmho Silver plate, $120 for all four

1.80 mmho 1.95 mmho
1.70 mmho 1.55 mmho
1.50 mmho 1.60 mmho
1.65 mmho 1.65 mmho Grey plate, $100 for all four, says
"pairs/quads matched," although the silver plates match better

6C45P-E tubes. These are NOS, but they were bulk packed. These were
tested on my homemade curve tracer at 150 Vp and -1.5 Vg for current and
mu. I have 3 pairs that match within 2% for both current and mu for
$24/pair, 5 pairs that match within 3% to 5% for $21/pair, and 10 tubes
for $9 each.

Northern Electric DX-235. This is Canadian Western Electric's 01A,
probably used but in the original box, tests at 1.45 mmho and 6.6 mA,
which is a little better than the average NOS 01A tests. Since I have no
idea what this thing is worth, I'll take the best offer over $20.

Telefunken GZ34, still sealed in the original box, $80.

Thanks,
Phil