ludovic mirabel

Default RAHE challenges Stereophile to a DBT contest

A. Krueger says:
"When you can provide a good spec for the DBT that you want, let me
know"

You don't like mine? That's OK. I only know of what passes for a valid
DBT in medical research, is acceptable to reputable medical journals
and to your Federal Drug Administration. You obviously have something
better up your sleeve. I anticipated that and invited you 3 days ago
to produce it. Quote:
"In case you next ask me for a repeat "formal" statement. I let
YOU define a DBT/ABX that you and JAES would accept. I will accept it
without a murmur.
You're the ABX expert not me. You need a model? See how Sean Olive did
it (I
hope that by now you do remember the Olive reference- third time
lucky)
While awaiting your "zillions" (of positive ABX/DBT
tests)"

And there the matters rest Mr. Krueger. I was wrong: funny, not
pathetic.
Ludovic Mirabel
Arny Krueger

"ludovic mirabel" wrote in message
om
A. Krueger says:
"When you can provide a good spec for the DBT that you want, let me
know"

You don't like mine?

There's hardly anything to like or not like. There's no substance.

That's OK. I only know of what passes for a valid
DBT in medical research, is acceptable to reputable medical journals
and to your Federal Drug Administration.

That's a hoot!

ludovic mirabel

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"ludovic mirabel" wrote in message
om
A. Krueger says:
"When you can provide a good spec for the DBT that you want, let me
know"

You don't like mine?

There's hardly anything to like or not like. There's no substance.

That's OK. I only know of what passes for a valid
DBT in medical research, is acceptable to reputable medical journals
and to your Federal Drug Administration.

That's a hoot!

I thought that a reasoned discussion could be held even with an
old believer. I was wrong.
For clowning I go to circus.
Ludovic Mirabel

Arny Krueger

"ludovic mirabel" elmir2m @pacificcoast.net wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"ludovic mirabel" wrote in message
om
A. Krueger says:
"When you can provide a good spec for the DBT that you want, let me
know"

You don't like mine?

There's hardly anything to like or not like. There's no substance.

That's OK. I only know of what passes for a valid
DBT in medical research, is acceptable to reputable medical journals
and to your Federal Drug Administration.

That's a hoot!

I thought that a reasoned discussion could be held even
with an old believer. I was wrong.

Agreed, given you are the old believer, Ludo.

The bottom line is that you're way out of your depth. There are formal
specifications of a proper blind testing methodologies that are well-known
and readily availble to the public. You obviously aren't well-informed
enough to properly cite them. Come back when you buy, steal, borrow or are
given a clue.

Clyde Slick

"ludovic mirabel" elmir2m @pacificcoast.net wrote in message

For clowning I go to circus.
Ludovic Mirabel

No need. You can stay right here and read Ferstler posts.