Robert Morein

Default Proposal to Atkinson re Arny & debate

Since there is a high probability that Arny is simply not up to the
challenge, I propose to be the Virtual Arny at the NY Hifi Show.
We have Santa Claus (you), and the Grinch (Arny), and we can draw from the
tradition of impersonation of mythical characters.

I will study Arny's written mannerisms, and invent a character appropriate
for the purpose, drawing freely from The Grinch, Scrooge, and Baghdad Bob.

Bob Morein
Member, SAG & AFTRA

Robert Morein

This would be The Mother of All Debates, wouldn't it?

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

Since there is a high probability that Arny is simply not up to the
challenge, I propose to be the Virtual Arny at the NY Hifi Show.
We have Santa Claus (you), and the Grinch (Arny), and we can draw from

the
tradition of impersonation of mythical characters.

I will study Arny's written mannerisms, and invent a character

appropriate
for the purpose, drawing freely from The Grinch, Scrooge, and Baghdad

Bob.

Bob Morein
Member, SAG & AFTRA

I can tell you there is no debate in Manhattan, never !!! The

subjectiveists
are invincible and the objectivistss will be surrendering at the gates of

the
hotel lobby, They are surrounded and outnumbered by millions of the

faithful
!!!
They will throw down their meters while their stomachs boil in the gates

of
hell !!!

Baghdad Bob's Agent

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Since there is a high probability that Arny is simply not up to the
challenge, I propose to be the Virtual Arny at the NY Hifi Show.
We have Santa Claus (you), and the Grinch (Arny), and we can draw from the
tradition of impersonation of mythical characters.

I will study Arny's written mannerisms, and invent a character appropriate
for the purpose, drawing freely from The Grinch, Scrooge, and Baghdad Bob.

Bob Morein
Member, SAG & AFTRA

Peter Jennings playing Gollum comes close to the real Arny.

Clyde Slick

From: "Robert Morein"

Can I be Jesus?

You can be the Virgin Mary.