Paul Drake

Default Question about downloading music

My ancient (from the 80s) Style Council Internationalists cassette somehow
got erased (Aaarrggh!).

I would like to download most of the songs from that cassette, but have
never downloaded music. Can anybody recommend a good download site? I will
happily pay a reasonable price for each of the songs on the album.

Alternatively, can anybody recommend a place where I can buy the vintage
Style Council Internationalists cassette either new or used?

Thanks for the heads up.

Paul

TCS

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:43:36 GMT, Paul Drake wrote:
My ancient (from the 80s) Style Council Internationalists cassette somehow
got erased (Aaarrggh!).

I would like to download most of the songs from that cassette, but have
never downloaded music. Can anybody recommend a good download site? I will
happily pay a reasonable price for each of the songs on the album.

Alternatively, can anybody recommend a place where I can buy the vintage
Style Council Internationalists cassette either new or used?

Thanks for the heads up.

go to http://www.google.com

enter "vintage Style Council Internationalists"
Lenny Nero

wrote:
I would like to download most of the songs from that cassette, but
have never downloaded music. Can anybody recommend a good download
site?

[...]

Try
http://www.unitethecows.com/
will let you learn all you need to know,
I think you have to join (free) to download the software needed.

-LN-

Music Hall MMF-5 Turntable RB General 1 September 24th 03 02:11 PM
cd music file burning technique question Jimbo General 0 September 2nd 03 08:08 AM
FS : Music Hall MMF-5 Turntable - full warranty & free shipping RB General 0 July 14th 03 06:22 PM
FS : New MUSIC HALL MMF-9 turntable - authorized dealer RB General 0 July 7th 03 07:06 PM
This Weekend Only Sale : Brand New Music Hall MMF-9 turntable - authorized dealer RB General 0 July 3rd 03 09:33 AM