chriss2000

Default Help with audio settings

I have a TV. It's a bad one. Well maybe it isn't - it could just be
the equalizer settings. I am losing voice. It is getting drowned out
by the background sounds and music.

My TV has these adjustable settings.

120 Hz
500 Hz
1500 Hz
05k Hz
10k Hz

I don't know what these apply to or what is the best setting for them.

Can someone break them down so I can set my TV sound settings better.
Or if someone wants to suggest a preset that I am good with that too.

Thanks in advance
Chris
Sasa [Sason] Miocic

"chriss2000" wrote in message
om...
I have a TV. It's a bad one. Well maybe it isn't - it could just be
the equalizer settings. I am losing voice. It is getting drowned out
by the background sounds and music.

My TV has these adjustable settings.

120 Hz
500 Hz
1500 Hz
05k Hz
10k Hz

In your case of loosing voice, it is best to try to put up the 1.5kHzHz and
5kHz cuz there is the vocal. But I guess you should try cutting and boosting
freqs yourself, nobody here knows how your tv sounds.