CJT

Default Sony Walkman (Problem)

Ana L. Warts wrote:

I have a nice Walkman from the mid 80's (WM-10RV). The unit has auto reverse.
For some reason, when I play a tape I hear music from both sides of the
cassette. Any idea what the problem could be? Thanks.

It sounds to me like the heads aren't positioning properly when it
changes direction. It's probably a mechanical problem that a shot
of your favorite lubricant in the right spot could cure.