Lee J. Moore

Default Sony atrac walkman incompatible with t-shirt. ;)

Well, considering people are likely to wear these things to the
gym, it seems odd to me. I just bought a Sony Atrac CD
Walkman (D-NE1), and I love it, but I can't figure out a way of
wiring myself up *comfortably* when wearing a t-shirt. ATM,
I've got the player in my pocket (preferred) and the remote
control clipped to my t-shirt sleeve (awkward). If the
earphone's cable was longer, I could clip the remote to my belt
- which would be perfect - but I can't because it's too short.

Am I missing some obvious t-shirt wearing configuration g or
do I simply have to buy new earphones with a longer cable?
Suspecting the latter, I'm a tiny bit annoyed considering the
outlay, but more importantly, should I be aiming for any
specific make/model of earphones? I don't want to buy anything
which is likely to wear out (dodgy cable) within a few months,
nor anything with questionable sound quality.
--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com