Mark

Default Soliloquy speakers, is this company still around?

I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
a home page but didn't see it.

thanks,
Mark
Kalman Rubinson

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:03:37 -0400, Mark wrote:

I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
a home page but didn't see it.

http://www.solspeak.com/index2.html

Came up first in a Google search for "Soliloquy."

Kal
Mark

Kalman Rubinson wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:03:37 -0400, Mark wrote:

I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
a home page but didn't see it.

http://www.solspeak.com/index2.html

Came up first in a Google search for "Soliloquy."

Kal

Hmm, no wonder I didn't see it, it requires flash.
I HATE flash only pages.

thanks,
Mark

Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other except Sony... Faustino Dina General 40 December 19th 04 01:28 AM
wall mount speakers (help!) rain General 1 July 25th 03 06:33 PM
AE Evo One/£200 speakers adam General 0 July 17th 03 04:54 PM
JBL XPL-200 Speakers JP General 4 July 12th 03 05:48 PM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM