JP

Default JBL XPL-200 Speakers

Man! You've got good tastes. These speakers don't have the recognition they
deserve. I do happen to have a pair of them (serial 13575 and 13982 but not
A models) and have been considering selling them for a while. According to
JBL owner's manual, my room is too small. Also, I am in the process of
bi-amping them as soon as I receive my new amp.
But I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, so shipping cost would probably
be prohibitive.

JP

"mark" wrote in message
Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would prefer to
buy the A series release.

Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to sell.

mark

JP,

How much do you want for them and what condition are they in? E-mail me
photos of the speakers if you can do so.

Cheers
Mark

"mark" wrote in message
Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would prefer

buy the A series release.

Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to

sell.

JP

Mark

They are in excellent condition, except for a few hardly noticeable minor
scratches.
How much? I don't know their value. You'd have to make me an offer I can't
refuse to convince me to sell them.
I will send you photos soon if you want. I don't have a digital camera so
I'll have to shoot them with my SLR and have them developped.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards

JP

u...

"mark" wrote in message
Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would

prefer
buy the A series release.

Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to

sell.

mark

JP,

Send me your e-mail address so we can discuss this further.

Photos would be good.

A cost idead of how muc hto send them to PErth would be advantageous.

Cheers

"mark" wrote in message
Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on

the
unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would

prefer
buy the A series release.

Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to

sell.

JP

Send me your e-mail address so we can discuss this further.

sure, here it is:
j p p e r e t t i "AT" h o t m a i l

JP