outbacksport

Default Low Audio

check the level gain control of your amp, adjust till you get the best
output

check out this site for info
http://tinyurl.com/dwkr
--
outbacksport
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

Paul Vina

Every Sony MD unit I've ever seen has at least 2 sets of RCA's on it. I'd
double check the eq as well.

Paul Vina

"Mike Sims" wrote in message
I got my amps hooked up last night finally, and I noticed that even
though I had the amps turned all the way up, cranking the volume of my
deck to full throttle did not drive the speakers that loud. In fact, if
I were driving on the freeway, I know I would have a difficult time
hearing the audio. This should not be the case, given that my amp is a
170 x 4, and my speakers are 65 watt, 4 ohm speakers.

Now, the head unit does not seem to have low level outputs, and it
connects to the input of an EQ, then the EQ has front / rear outputs to
the amp.

I will mess around with it more tonight, but I wanted to see if anyone
had any suggestions on where to look for settings before I went back at
it.

The amps a HiFonics Zeus 6400 and a Brutus 1000 D
The head unit is a Sony Xplode MD Deck, and the EQ is a Pioneer 10 band
EQ.

AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 22nd 04 12:05 AM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
-Ultimate Audio Reviews Online- Steven R. Rochlin General 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
fix audio files [email protected] General 1 July 15th 03 05:44 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM