-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default Infinity Reference "buzz"

speakers could be/are out of phase. Could be a noise/ground problem. I think
http://www.teamrocs.com/technical/ has some good references on how to
find/troubleshoot problems with that. mad props to the lizard for that one..

holla back.

EFFENDI

"Jarmen Kinyeta" wrote in message
news
Greetings all:

I have a pair of I 6.5 Infinity Reference 6002i's in the rear deck of my
1990 Mazda 626dx with a Kenwood head unit.

The speakers were installed about a month ago and I noticed they were not
putting out the "bump" they should be. After switching the wires on the
LEFT side, everything (the bass) sounds fine except for a buzz on the bass
hit in the RIGHT speaker now. The cones are not cracked that I can see,
so I'm left with thinking the wires connecting the speaker to the HU isn't

quite
hooked up right.

I'm a bit of a newbie to car audio so please excuse me if I sound like a
complete idiot. If the group has an FAQ somewhere online that this sort of
problem is covered in please feel free to point me in that direction.

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

you know what else. the cones dont have to be cracked for the speakers to be
blown.

[...]

Infinity Kappa 6 speaker repair Joe Cipale General 1 January 4th 04 03:33 PM
Teac Reference Components DKCC General 2 September 23rd 03 12:09 AM
Teac Reference 300 DKCC General 0 September 14th 03 06:31 PM
Infinity SM152 specs please Beaker020 General 5 July 20th 03 09:23 PM
Fosage 2212 or 2112 compared to Infinity Kappa 12.1D PERFECT rm Car Audio 0 July 2nd 03 05:32 AM