Adam B******

Default good bass songs

hi all,

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

like i heard a song where the bass started off soft and then went hard.. it
felt like it was passing through your body in a slow then fast way

DaMoe

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

I don't know if you beat any rap music or not, but the best bass beats I
have heard on a CD is The BirdMan, track 2 and 11, and Lil Jon newest CD,
beats like a sonufagun!! But if you are looking for rock and roll or any
other type of music, you need to wait for a different reply.

scott johnson

Aerosmith's "Pump" cd has some good cuts: Voodoo medicine man is good.and
Janies got a gun.Phil Collins: something happened on the way to heaven .
Stevie Nix: Stand Back. Ozzy Osbourne: Momma,I'm commin home and; no more
tears. Alan Parsons: Wouldn't wanna be like you......

just a few of my favorites.

"DaMoe" wrote in message

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

I don't know if you beat any rap music or not, but the best bass beats I
have heard on a CD is The BirdMan, track 2 and 11, and Lil Jon newest CD,
beats like a sonufagun!! But if you are looking for rock and roll or any
other type of music, you need to wait for a different reply.

Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
"Adam B******" wrote:

hi all,

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

like i heard a song where the bass started off soft and then went hard.. it
felt like it was passing through your body in a slow then fast way

Subwoofer destroyer:
Lacuna Coil - Cold Heritage

Also good:
Paradise Lost - I am Nothing
Fitler - Welcome to the Fold
Beseech - Endless Waters
Garbage - The Trick is to Keep Breathing
Lacuna Coil - (anything off their Comalies album)
The Gathering - Rollercoaster
Judas Priest - Touch of Evil
Killing Joke - Millenium
No Doubt - Rock Steady
Sentenced - Dead Moon Rising
Sirenia - In Sumerian Haze

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

the new bone crusha **** is off the chain. "grippin the grain" destroys my
ears when i got it rollin windows down. and david banner - like a pimp. they
both drop low and hard.

"DaMoe" wrote in message

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

I don't know if you beat any rap music or not, but the best bass beats I
have heard on a CD is The BirdMan, track 2 and 11, and Lil Jon newest CD,
beats like a sonufagun!! But if you are looking for rock and roll or any
other type of music, you need to wait for a different reply.

StevenM

if u want a real hard hitting bass song download Daz Dillinger "My System"
the only other thang that comes close to the bass on Daz is 36 mafia late
night tip

Hallraker

"Adam B******" wrote in message
u...
hi all,

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

like i heard a song where the bass started off soft and then went hard..

it
felt like it was passing through your body in a slow then fast way

Try looking around for a song called "Trunk Fulla Amps" by a group called
"Self". While the song isn't the most bass-heavy I've heard, it sure is
funny to drive around listening to it when you really do have a trunk full
of amps. Oh yeah, and the entire CD is done using toy instruments, which is
completely unbeleivable when you hear it.

-Matt

bigred-9

I have compiled some MP3's that thump, if you like I will post them on this group. If anyone is interested reply to this thread.

Bigred-9
steriophonic

go ahead and list them, i'd like to see what you have on that CD.
--
steriophonic
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

Sam Carleton

I was looking at a review on the JL Audio 12W7-3 and the author has
some recommendations for songs with really good base:

source: http://tinyurl.com/ggc3

---------- cut ----------
The JL Audio 12W7-3 sounds fantastic with regular program material.
However, some pop/rock recordings have more powerful bass than you
might expect. For example, Quincy Jones' "The Places You Find Love,"
from Back on the Block (Qwest/Warner Bros.), has a two-tier bass
structure. Many who've only heard the piece on a boombox or a
subwooferless system are unaware of its strong 40-Hz substructure.
That adds a whole new dimension of envelopment and dynamics to a
song that's also perfectly enjoyable on lesser equipment.

Likewise, Jennifer Warnes' wonderful rendition of Leonard Cohen's
"Ain't No Cure for Love" (from Famous Blue Raincoat: The Songs of
Leonard Cohen, on Private Music) has a strong, loping bassline
that's just fantastic for high-speed driving and listening, but you
just don't get a full appreciation for the bassline unless you're
properly subwoofed. The 12W7-3 delivers a very impressive sense of
power that's absolutely addictive on this type of material.

However, the real measure of the absolute performance of this and
other large-displacement speakers comes with super bass material.
"976-BASS" (from Bass Erotica's Bass Ecstacy [sic], on Neurodisc)
has plenty of low 20-Hz content at high levels, and the 12W7-3
delivers a breathtaking sense of power and feel with this track. The
bass crushes your chest, flaps your pant legs, and swallows the
entire car in pulsing, swelling low frequencies. Needless to say,
it's really impressive.
---------- cut ----------
Brandon Buckner

The Star Wars Imperial March does a pretty good job.

Brandonb

Interloper wrote:

[delurking]

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

Since your question does not involve musical taste in any way:
The cannon in the 1812 Overture ought to make some big noise.
The Bad Livers offer some pretty "fancy bass".
Any recording with Tony Levin on bass should sound good.

The next time a car with the pounding, rumbling, penis-compensating
bass pulls up beside me in traffic and drowns out my conversation with
my passenger, or drives through my neighborhood at 2:00am and wakes me
up, I would just love love LOVE to hear something different for once.
Give it a shot.

DVD player with good CD sound? Paul Groves General 5 March 16th 04 12:15 AM
Songs for Download Splasher General 0 March 8th 04 09:56 AM
Newbie Subwoofer questions OodlesoFun General 28 January 12th 04 06:51 PM
bulding speaker boxes and bass tubes chardie General 0 November 22nd 03 11:05 PM
Good installer in Chicago area needed. Rafal Car Audio 0 July 2nd 03 06:08 PM