Rafal

Default Good installer in Chicago area needed.

I need audio in my car cause it came without one. I decided to get Alpine
9815 unit because it's the unit with the highest output I saw (4x60W max,
4x27 cont.) and I do not want to use any extra amps. I plan to buy DLS
speakers PS6s or UP6s (I am afraid my HU does not have enough power for
UP6s, any advice?). I am having a hard time finding a good installer and I
know installation is extremely important to get the best sound out. Do you
know any really good places where I should go?

--
Rafal
Impreza 2.5