Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie and his flea-bitten ilk

Witless, can you explain why you exploded at Mistress Jenn for using the word
"ilk" in reference to you? I've been browsing the archive, and it turns out
people have ilkified you dozens of times over the years. You've been grouped
as an ilk with the loud, obstreperous political hacks who wind you up on a
daily basis. You've also been ilkified with the 'borgs, with ****uplican
chickenhawks who've never served a day under arms, and of course with the
non-'borg Kroopologists.

I did find something that may help Mistress Jenn understand what's behind your
explosion. A couple years ago, in response to being ilkified once again, you
brayed this plaintive howl of self-pity:

"You can't face up to my arguments so you stoop to stereotyping me and
resorting to group slander. That is pathetic and intellectually disgraceful."

The sad thing is that you actually believe that crapola. You really don't
understand how you are perceived by everybody else, and as a result, you are
compelled to twist reality to fit your own bizarre, distorted perceptions.

My personal opinion is that your ilkiphobia is yet another manifestation of
your language disability.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 15, 10:48*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 15, 4:25*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Witless, can you explain why you exploded at Mistress Jenn for using the word
"ilk" in reference to you? I've been browsing the archive,

*Get a life. *But if you must...do something useful and figure out
what Google
did to advance search. *It thinks you don't exist. *Do you suppose
it's on to
something?

*and it turns out
people have ilkified you dozens of times over the years.

*Probably a bunch of lame-o's of your ilk, ie, not worthy.

Possibly. "Probably" refers to people smarter than you are. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yappity-woofwoofwoof!

Witless, can you explain why you exploded at Mistress Jenn for using the word
"ilk" in reference to you? I've been browsing the archive, and it turns out
people have ilkified you dozens of times over the years. You've been grouped
as an ilk with the loud, obstreperous political hacks who wind you up on a
daily basis. You've also been ilkified with the 'borgs, with ****uplican
chickenhawks who've never served a day under arms, and of course with the
non-'borg Kroopologists.

Get a life. But if you must...

So we agree that nothing you say is worth thinking about for even a second.
Your admission that your yapping and whining and endless tail-chasing are
completely worthless is actually refreshing. The one trait we Normals never
expect to see you exhibit is honesty.

[...]

You're getting spastic. Is your tail wagging energetically? Is that why you
keep hitting the Enter key in the middle of your sentences?

and it turns out
people have ilkified you dozens of times over the years.

Probably a bunch of lame-o's[sic] of your ilk, ie[sic],[sic] not worthy[sic].

Oh, good. You admit that calling others members of an "ilk" is perfectly
acceptable. Not that there's anything hypocritical about that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

The one trait we Normals never

Boy George yet again fancies himself as "Normal" ... only in the Bizarro World
would that be.

expect to see you exhibit is honesty.

What would a homo like you, whose entire life is a series of lies, know about
the word "honesty"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 17, 4:33*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

What would a homo like you, whose entire life is a series of lies, know about
the word "honesty"?

Gay people falsify being Gay.

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly flitted:

What would a homo like you [Pudge], whose entire life is a series of lies,
know about the word "honesty"?

Gay people falsify being Gay.

Nothing "gay" about that grim lifestyle, Jilly.

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Straight men consider the sexual practices of homosexuals to be an abomination.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 17, 7:37*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly flitted:

What would a homo like you [Pudge], whose entire life is a series of lies,
know about the word "honesty"?

Gay people falsify being Gay.

Nothing "gay" about that grim lifestyle, Jilly.

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Straight men consider the sexual practices of homosexuals to be an abomination.

No, but very religious people do, often using that exact word.

Have you heard the word of The Lord, Sugar?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Straight men consider the sexual practices of homosexuals to be an abomination.

No, but very religious people do, often using that exact word.
Have you heard the word of The Lord, Sugar?

Stynchie doesn't have time for religion. He's too busy cataloging all the
homos' abominations. Did you know he's working on a set of flash cards
showing each abomination and how many sin points it costs you? That's
"education" in the Bible Belt. The kids are fully protected from
everything that makes their elders uncomfortable.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 17, 8:50*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Straight men consider the sexual practices of homosexuals to be an abomination.

No, but very religious people do, often using that exact word.
Have you heard the word of The Lord, Sugar?

Stynchie doesn't have time for religion. He's too busy cataloging all the
homos' abominations. Did you know he's working on a set of flash cards
showing each abomination and how many sin points it costs you? That's
"education" in the Bible Belt. The kids are fully protected from
everything that makes their elders uncomfortable.

Sugar must Thank God that fantasizing about jism and smegma is not a
sin.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

"Real" men know they're really hetero, right, Sugar?

Straight men consider the sexual practices of homosexuals to be an abomination.

No, but very religious people do, often using that exact word.
Have you heard the word of The Lord, Sugar?

Stynchie doesn't have time for religion. He's too busy cataloging all the
homos' abominations. Did you know he's working on a set of flash cards
showing each abomination and how many sin points it costs you? That's
"education" in the Bible Belt. The kids are fully protected from
everything that makes their elders uncomfortable.

Sugar must Thank God that fantasizing about jism and smegma is not a
sin.

After getting dismissed from D-Squared, he might be kinda down on God
right now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Stynchie doesn't have time for religion. He's too busy cataloging all the
homos' abominations. Did you know he's working on a set of flash cards
showing each abomination and how many sin points it costs you? That's
"education" in the Bible Belt. The kids are fully protected from
everything that makes their elders uncomfortable.

Sugar must Thank God that fantasizing about jism and smegma is not a
sin.

After getting dismissed from D-Squared, he might be kinda down on God
right now.

O ye of little faith. Wait... isn't the "faith" deal supposed to tide you
through the bad times? Aren't you supposed to believe that "God" has a
"plan" for you?

So much for Stynchie's jeebus affiliation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 18, 4:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Stynchie doesn't have time for religion. He's too busy cataloging all the
homos' abominations. Did you know he's working on a set of flash cards
showing each abomination and how many sin points it costs you? That's
"education" in the Bible Belt. The kids are fully protected from
everything that makes their elders uncomfortable.

Sugar must Thank God that fantasizing about jism and smegma is not a
sin.

After getting dismissed from D-Squared, he might be kinda down on God
right now.

O ye of little faith. Wait... isn't the "faith" deal supposed to tide you
through the bad times? Aren't you supposed to believe that "God" has a
"plan" for you?

So much for Stynchie's jeebus affiliation.

Well, it was good while it made him money.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 18, 8:16*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Homosexuality does indeed conform to several definitions of "normal",
including "Occurring naturally" "conforming to a regular pattern", etc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

Well, it was good while it made him money.

Is self-employment the last recourse for a non-employable misfit like you?

You seem to be on the fast-track headed towards destitution.

Time to find another charity-case doctor to pray for you as the last one doesn't
seem to have done much good.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Ditzy Jilly asked:

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda,
too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?

Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:
http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra.../dp/091031120X

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 18, 8:58*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Ditzy Jilly asked:

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe..

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda,
too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?

Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra...eople/dp/09103...

Duh.

What other whacked-out views do you hold? You've proven yourself to be
prone to conspiracy theories.

When is it that the US Army is taking over Colorado again? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn rationalized:

Normal people call it "in a 13 year relationship".

Before the concerted global brainwashing propaganda was orchestrated, normal
people would call it a travesty, an abomination.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

that got him fired from his former "religious entertainment" job.

You're so full of it, it's seeping out your eyeballs. If you did manage to get
somebody fired, it certainly wasn't me. And this from the crybaby whining about
Arny and Bobo's attempts "to take food off my table." And somehow you're
oblivious to your own likeminded actions, but it looks like karma has caught up
with you as you hurtle towards inexorable destitution. Ah, schadenfreude,
couldn't happen to a worser fellow. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Ditzy Jilly asked:

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.

"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob
Queen.

"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda,
too."

"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?

Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:
http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra.../dp/091031120X

Duh.

Getting ditzier by the minute, are you? LoL!

What other whacked-out views do you hold? You've proven yourself to be prone
to conspiracy theories.

You're a ripe candidate to be fragged when the inevitable comes about.

When is it that the US Army is taking over Colorado again? LOL!

Dolled up in your drag queen persona again?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn rationalized:

Normal people call it "in a 13 year relationship".

Before the concerted global brainwashing propaganda was orchestrated, normal
people would call it a travesty, an abomination.

Yeah, kind of like those radical bi-racial couples, huh?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 18, 10:14*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Ditzy Jilly asked:

The Stooges crawl out of the woodwork long enough to play guttersnipe.
"Shhhhemp!" romancy: "Don't ask and I won't tell," purred the Blowjob
Queen.
"Larry" chimpanzee: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda,
too."
"Moe" pansy: "I insist a faggot like me be deemed 'Normal'."
Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?
Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:
http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra...eople/dp/09103....

Duh.

Getting ditzier by the minute, are you? LoL!

What other whacked-out views do you hold? You've proven yourself to be prone
to conspiracy theories.

You're a ripe candidate to be fragged when the inevitable comes about.

When is it that the US Army is taking over Colorado again? LOL!

Dolled up in your drag queen persona again?

Oh, so it wasn't you that posted the delusional paranoid propaganda
about the Army preparing to usurp the Posse Comitatus laws.

I'm sorry, Sugar. That must have been some other moron. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 18, 10:16*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn rationalized:

Normal people call it "in a 13 year relationship".

Before the concerted global brainwashing propaganda was orchestrated, normal
people would call it a travesty, an abomination.

Yeah, kind of like those radical bi-racial couples, huh?

Some still think that way. Fortunately their right to destroy the
privilege of marriage they don't agree with is intact.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly spun:

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?

Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:
http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra...eople/dp/09103...

Oh, so it wasn't you that posted the delusional paranoid propaganda about the
Army preparing to usurp the Posse Comitatus laws.

After having the Kinsey gambit stuffed down your throat, a lame deflection
ensues. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 18, 11:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

PLF is definitely in his fantasy phase again. Everyone else's life is
horrible, but his--where he has to get us in the middle of the night
to fix his mistakes so he can keep his menial IT job, where he has to
drink 4 1/2 cups of coffee a day just to have enough energy to get
through his day, where he was recently let go because of his hate
speech here--is friggin' fabulous!

Again, people like PLF, Scott and Arny follow a certain psychological
profile. They hate their fellow man, they cling to childish religious
beliefs and they lash out at strangers on the Internet because they're
too dumb to initiate change in the real world. That is not a recipe
for a happy and fulfilling life.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 18, 11:59*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 18, 10:16*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn rationalized:

Normal people call it "in a 13 year relationship".

Before the concerted global brainwashing propaganda was orchestrated, normal
people would call it a travesty, an abomination.

Yeah, kind of like those radical bi-racial couples, huh?

Some still think that way. Fortunately their right to destroy the
privilege of marriage they don't agree with is intact.

Funny thing is PLF is single and can't find a decent woman. Well, he
can "find" them, but they keep running in the opposite direction!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 19, 1:15*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly spun:

Where does Kinsey fit in your Three Stooges fantasy?
Kinsey was a fraud and a perv:
http://www.amazon.com/Kinsey-Sex-Fra...eople/dp/09103...

Oh, so it wasn't you that posted the delusional paranoid propaganda about the
Army preparing to usurp the Posse Comitatus laws.

After having the Kinsey gambit stuffed down your throat, a lame deflection
ensues. LoL!

Um, Sugar? One single author's view from an Amazon page doesn't
exactly "stuff" anything.

You're using 2pidlogic. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 19, 11:41*am, ScottW wrote:

But expecting Marc's actions to match his words would be the defintion
of insane.

Thanks for explaining that, 2pid!

Now if you could just let us know what you mean when you say
"honesty", "integrity", "lie" and "hypocrisy" we'd all be ever so
grateful! LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

But expecting Marc's actions to match his words would be the defintion
of insane.

Thanks for explaining that, 2pid!

Now if you could just let us know what you mean when you say
"honesty", "integrity", "lie" and "hypocrisy" we'd all be ever so
grateful! LoL.

I know how we can convey to Scottie how he comes across to us: Have him
watch a movie like Bolt. It's a cartoon with a doggie star. When Bolt
talks to the other animals, they all understand each other perfectly. But
when he "talks" to people, it's just barking and yapping.

I'm not sure if Scottie's playmates who understand him are real or
imaginary, but real people certainly don't understand him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

But expecting Marc's actions to match his words would be the defintion
of insane.

But they do. Does these mean you're insane, dum dum?

Witless recently admitted (by tacit agreement) that he is indecent.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc 'minimum wage' Phillips is incensed

Buffoon stewed:

PLF is definitely in his fantasy phase again.

You're quite the seething BaBoon today, aren't you?

Everyone else's life is horrible, but his

No, not everybody's, not even most, but your's definitely is horrible, judging
by your recent postings, which reflect on your tumultuous life as of late.

Run out of Glendale/La Crescenta, then run out of the Pacific Northwest. What's
the matter, Austin didn't work out too well for you and you're now where ... in
Virginia? It threatens to be a long, cold winter and the only warmth and solace
you'll find will be in a homeless shelter, scrounging around for your next meal
in a soup kitchen.

where he has to get us in the middle of the night to fix his mistakes

I don't get up then as I haven't gone to sleep then.

so he can keep his menial IT job,

It's an excellent job with great pay. I can work from home whenever I feel like
it, logging in to the corporate network, or rolling into the office late
morning, early afternoon. Top-notch medical, dental, visual insurance and 401K
the company matches up to 6%. Life is oh-so good.

And your greatest claim to fame, OTOH, was being lead gopher of a bunch of cable
gophers.

where he has to drink 4 1/2 cups of coffee a day

Coffee, unlike aspartame-laced diet soda, doesn't cause brain damage and is rich
in anti-oxidant nutrients.

just to have enough energy to get through his day,

or at least to make it through your soporific postings.

where he was recently let go because of his hate speech here--is friggin'
fabulous!

And is the job you've supposedly gotten me fired from? ROTFLMAO!

Again, people like PLF, Scott and Arny follow a certain psychological profile.
They hate their fellow man, they cling to childish religious beliefs and they
lash out at strangers on the Internet because they're too dumb to initiate
change in the real world. That is not a recipe for a happy and fulfilling
life.

Dude, why are you so radically miserable? Could it be something like this:

"Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

"Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the [Boonie] way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say. "

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 19, 1:39*pm, ScottW wrote:

* Self awareness has never been your strong suit. *

LMAO!