Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sic 'em, Scottie!

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE? The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

In case you're too lazy to check it out, Mr. **** is busy klaiming that all
CD players sound the same, that nobody can ever distinguish one DAC from
another under "blind" conditions, and that if you don't know how to match
electrical levels, you don't know anything about audio.

Go get him, Scottie!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 9:18*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 13, 5:22*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.

* Is this a "victory" for you? *Maybe in your life...it is.

Is this an apology for you? Maybe in your life...it is.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.

* Is this a "victory" for you? *Maybe in your life...it is.

I'd say that Boon has a better claim of winning than you do of knowing
what reality is. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 14, 6:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 13, 9:10*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.

* Is this a "victory" for you? *Maybe in your life...it is.

I'd say that Boon has a better claim of winning than you do of knowing
what reality is. LoL.

* Considering your opinion of me (one that serves to only reassure me
BTW), that really isn't much you've said for the frauds lame claim.
But I'm sure he needs "victories" on usenet. They're all he has.

If it was up to me, I'd rather you stay on the right side of sanity
and contribute to the group. As it is, I think many of us are
considering backing up slowly away from the crazy guy from Vista.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.

* Is this a "victory" for you? *Maybe in your life...it is.

I'd say that Boon has a better claim of winning than you do of knowing
what reality is. LoL.

* Considering your opinion of me (one that serves to only reassure me
BTW),

What, that you can't effectively communicate in English, that your
reasoning abilities are suspect, and that you're not much more than a
propaganda organ for the extreme right wing?

Whatever assurances you need, 2pid, there they are. Revel in them.
LoL.

that really isn't much you've said for the frauds lame claim.

The point is, 2pid, that regardless of how little it says about Boon's
claims it says far less about yours.

Duh.

But I'm sure he needs "victories" on usenet. They're all he has.

What do you have besides a trophy wife and a delinquent child? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 14, 10:22*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,
particularly when the workforce is largely African-American?

Wah. Ask a conservative. That's how the market works. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 14, 10:38*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 14, 8:34*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:22*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,

*What racist comment? *If you had half a brain you'd know he gave an
honest
opinion about the media and said nothing against black people at all.

I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do
well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks
doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he
got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really
didn’t deserve.

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

(That begs why they aren't as behind Daunte Culpepper, Tavaris
Jackson, Michael Vick, et al, nor were they of Doug Williams, etc.)

There are nine more to pick from here, 2pid.

You're so ****ing stupid you can only focus on one thing at a time.
LOL!

But don't let the facts get in the way of your political agenda Joe.

OK, 2pid, I won't. Promise!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Scottie, did you lose track of RAHE?
The Krooborg is snotting all over that
group. You used to love RAHE. You used to yap about RAHE like it was a holy
temple of audio sameness. Are you going to just sit there and ignore the
Krooborg's snotfest?

*Reality and the likeminded NAMBLA lovers have really departed from
each other.

What a bad loser you are.

* Is this a "victory" for you? *Maybe in your life...it is.

I'd say that Boon has a better claim of winning than you do of knowing
what reality is. LoL.

* Considering your opinion of me (one that serves to only reassure me
BTW), that really isn't much you've said for the frauds lame claim.
But I'm sure he needs "victories" on usenet. They're all he has.

If it was up to me, I'd rather you stay on the right side of sanity
and contribute to the group.

*Kum bah yah Marci *Kum bah yah. *LoL.

It's just that I remember you being a much more reasonable person once
upon a time. For whatever reason...an unfaithful wife, a crappy dead
end job (with a killer 401K) and a severely troubled child...you've
lost it over the last couple of years. Happens to a lot of middle-aged
guys who made too many compromises.

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.
*I think you went to parochial school and got wacked upside your
head by a nun once too often.

That would be a dumb assumption. I'm not nor have I ever been a
Catholic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:
crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:22*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,

What racist comment?

http://tinyurl.com/ylcoqmu

It¹s Obama¹s America, is it not? Obama¹s America, white kids getting
beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you
expect safety but in Obama¹s America the white kids now get beat up with
the black kids cheering[.]

Classic race bating.

"Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks
like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There
I said it."

"After Limbaugh asserted that Colin Powell should leave the Republican
Party because of his support for Obama, Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) said on
MSNBC's Morning Joe that "[i]t's not up to Rush Limbaugh to decide who
ought to be in the Republican Party." Limbaugh responded on his May 18
show that all Democrats "had to do was nominate an African-American and
[they've] got Colin Powell."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV4eMNpW0oc
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

I've been to his house. It was a Vista address, although he might be
close to the border.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Oct 15, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

I've been to his house. It was a Vista address, although he might be
close to the border.

I see. There's a whole area of houses now where the two blend together.
Used to be a lot of countryside between the two. Nice place to grow up.
Dad and Stepmom moved to OK a couple of months ago, so I don't expect to
get back there much anymore.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 10:52*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

I've been to his house. It was a Vista address, although he might be
close to the border.

I see. *There's a whole area of houses now where the two blend together.. *
Used to be a lot of countryside between the two. *Nice place to grow up.. *
Dad and Stepmom moved to OK a couple of months ago, so I don't expect to
get back there much anymore.

It is a nice area (although I think the banana trees that dot the
landscape are ugly as hell). Scott lives in a nice area, has a nice
house, a nice wife, etc. At least he did the last time I saw him which
was back in 2006. Not sure what's going on, but there is definitely a
reason why he's so angry. I can't believe it's just because he's
succumbed to right-wing paranoia. Maybe he just thinks he has so much
to lose.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Oct 15, 10:52*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
[...]

It was an almost ideal place to grow up in the 60s and 70s. The closest
thing in SoCal to a small town atmosphere. I graduated from HS in 74,
and for about 10 years after, I could stand in front of Vista's favorite
little burger and shake joint, Pepper Tree Frosty, on the busiest street
in town (Santa Fe Ave.) waiting for my food and in 10 min something like
3-5 friends or relatives of friends would see me and honk and either
pull over or yell my name. lol Those days are gone. Vista is still a
neat little town, but it's of course different now that the population
is over 90,000. When I graduated it was around 17,000.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Dad and Stepmom moved to OK a couple of months ago, so I don't expect to
get back there much anymore.

Not to worry -- California is tightening their leash laws.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,

What racist comment?

http://tinyurl.com/ylcoqmu
It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting
beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you
expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with
the black kids cheering[.]

[i]
"Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks
like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There
I said it."
"After Limbaugh asserted that Colin Powell should leave the Republican
Party because of his support for Obama, Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) said on
MSNBC's Morning Joe that "t's not up to Rush Limbaugh to decide who
ought to be in the Republican Party." Limbaugh responded on his May 18
show that all Democrats "had to do was nominate an African-American and
[they've] got Colin Powell."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV4eMNpW0oc

This is Scottie's cue to run away and hide. But don't expect that to be
the end of it. In a couple weeks, Witless's selective memory will recycle
this exchange into an accusation of fascism. The pooch will bark that
you're trying to shut up poor Rush Limbaugh even though this is Amerika
and everybody is entitled to his own opinion.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless snarls and lunges for Mistress Jenn's ankles.

crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

You're both wrong.

Scottie, I hate to break it to you, but Looneyville isn't a real place. Do
you remember the last time Doctor gave you Haldol? It turns out you do
live in Vista. Your street is called Mimosa and you love to drink from the
toilet. Remember now?

(If anybody wants to try and talk Witless down from his lunatic rage,
email me. I know his home phone.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

*Becuase I chose not to argue what a dirtbag you are?

And yet you still kept inviting me to your house every six months. How
many times did I turn you down? Who thought who was a dirtbag?

For whatever reason...an unfaithful wife, a crappy dead
end job (with a killer 401K) and a severely troubled child...you've
lost it over the last couple of years.

Thanks for proving my point dirtbag.

That it shouldn't get personal? Then why did you do it first, dum dum?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 14, 9:55*pm, Boon wrote:

On Oct 14, 10:40*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Oct 14, 7:41*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

[...]

*Your opinion is of no value to me.
*But Boon needs internet friends, NAMBLA supporters or not.

Well, dip****...that's why I'm here.

*To pickup NAMBLA babysitters for you kids. Impressive.

*I couldn't imagine being
somewhere where I'm constantly ridiculed, belittled and outsmarted.

Coward. *That just means antagonistic people like you have influence
over spineless wimps like you.

Would you like a second chance at making sense? I'll wait.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 1:39*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 14, 11:13*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

*You're both wrong.

Who gives a ****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 1:50*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless snarls and lunges for Mistress Jenn's ankles.

crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

*You're both wrong.

Scottie, I hate to break it to you, but Looneyville isn't a real place. Do
you remember the last time Doctor gave you Haldol? It turns out you do
live in Vista. Your street is called Mimosa and you love to drink from the
toilet. Remember now?

(If anybody wants to try and talk Witless down from his lunatic rage,
email me. I know his home phone.)

Mimosa is in Vista. Unless Scott moved. Unless he lost his house and
that's why he's in such a tizzy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 15, 1:37*pm, ScottW wrote:[i]
On Oct 15, 12:18*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:22*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,

*What racist comment?

http://tinyurl.com/ylcoqmu

It¹s Obama¹s America, is it not? Obama¹s America, white kids getting
beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you
expect safety but in Obama¹s America the white kids now get beat up with
the black kids cheering[.]

Classic race bating.

*I think he's pointing out...truthfully...that the election of Obama
has done
nothing for racial strife in our schools. *And Obama seems more
interested in
declaring "racial profiling" on the part of cops where there is none
rather than address a real problem.

*"Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks
like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There
I said it."

* He's talking about the players off field problems that the NFL turns
a blind eye.
This isn't a racial statement. *This is about NFL players getting away
with off-field BS that would put the avg person in jail.

"After Limbaugh asserted that Colin Powell should leave the Republican
Party because of his support for Obama, Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) said on
MSNBC's Morning Joe that "t's not up to Rush Limbaugh to decide who
ought to be in the Republican Party." Limbaugh responded on his May 18
show that all Democrats "had to do was nominate an African-American and
[they've] got Colin Powell."

*Are you going to argue that any black candidate wasn't going to get a
higher percentage of black votes than their policy alone would
generate.
I'm not going to claim the Steele, for example, would get 90% of the
black vote, but he'd get more than would vote for him on just his
policy position.
Some people use race as a factor in deciding how to vote. *This works
both for and against. *In Obama's case it's pretty easy to argue his
race benefitted the numbers of supporters.

*Those are just facts and claiming a talk-radio personality like Rush
who provides commentary and opinion can't bring these troubling facts
to the table for discussion is to stifle all discussion on race and
inhibit progress.

*How can you be more anti-progressive on race?
Juan Williams made this point very clear. *In America the left and
especially those like Jackson and Sharpton who make a living on racial
divide, no one can discuss these racial facts and facilitate closure
of those divides without being accused a racist.
Penalizing Rush for open discussion on troubling topics is extremely
harmful to the possibility of any public discourse.

The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

Wow. The spin here beggers description.

As does the imbecility.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Witless snarls and lunges for Mistress Jenn's ankles.

crazy guy from Vista.

San Marcos.

*You're both wrong.

Scottie, I hate to break it to you, but Looneyville isn't a real place. Do
you remember the last time Doctor gave you Haldol? It turns out you do
live in Vista. Your street is called Mimosa and you love to drink from the
toilet. Remember now?

2pid has started a referendum (emphasis on the last syllable) to
rename it "2pidville".

(If anybody wants to try and talk Witless down from his lunatic rage,
email me. I know his home phone.)

No thanks. He probably has caller ID and I want nothing to do with an
Internet loony.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

But you believe that yours is "valuable" to RAO at large.

And that may be true if "at large" means a neo-Nazi, a drunk and
someone named Sugar who fantasizes about jism and smegma. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 15, 1:52*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Oct 14, 9:55*pm, Boon wrote:

Well, dip****...that's why I'm here.

*To pickup NAMBLA babysitters for you kids. Impressive.

This one has no traction, 2pid. Not impressive. LOL!

*I couldn't imagine being
somewhere where I'm constantly ridiculed, belittled and outsmarted.

Coward. *That just means antagonistic people like you have influence
over spineless wimps like you.

That just means confused imbeciles like you think confused imbeciles
like you are 'brave'. LMAO!

It's time for a new drug cocktail, 2pid. This one has lost its
effectiveness.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Oct 15, 12:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:22*pm, ScottW wrote:

*You're worse than the anti-Rush McCarthyism going on.

Oh, you mean where racist comments come back to bite people,

*What racist comment?

http://tinyurl.com/ylcoqmu

It¹s Obama¹s America, is it not? Obama¹s America, white kids getting
beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you
expect safety but in Obama¹s America the white kids now get beat up with
the black kids cheering[.]

Classic race bating.

I think he's pointing out...truthfully...that the election of Obama
has done
nothing for racial strife in our schools.

1. Bull****. He thinks in racial terms. The President is "Barack the
Magic Negro", after all.
2. Obama is supposed to have done something about racial strife in the
schools in something like 6 months? lol
3. The fight was about choice of a seat on the bus, not race. But in
Limbaugh's world (and evidently yours), it should be presumed to be
about race, and because the fight involved a black kid and a white kid,
it's Obama's fault.
4. Limbloat is implying that prior to "Obama's America", it would have
been a white beating up a black kid. No complaint heard from Limblow on
that front.

And Obama seems more
interested in
declaring "racial profiling" on the part of cops where there is none
rather than address a real problem.

What in The President's statement was false?

*"Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks
like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There
I said it."

He's talking about the players off field problems that the NFL turns
a blind eye.
This isn't a racial statement. This is about NFL players getting away
with off-field BS that would put the avg person in jail.

lol The NFL all too often looks like a GAME between...
[i]

[...]

Nah, all they had to do is nominate a black guy, right? Any black guy
would do.

Bull**** straw-man.

Penalizing Rush for open discussion on troubling topics is extremely
harmful to the possibility of any public discourse.

If Limbloat wants "honest discussion" and wants to employ a bunch of
black guys, perhaps he shouldn't say that a successful black QB got to
where he is because of race and not call the President Barack the Magic
Negro. Just sayin'.

The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol You really don't understand much, do you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 15, 11:15*pm, ScottW wrote:[i]
On Oct 15, 9:10*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:37*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Oct 15, 12:18*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

*As usual, no substantive response.

I'll respond substansively to a post with substance, 2pid. Yours was
just dogmatic spin.

*Once upon a time, a respons this lame would immediately be widely
branded intellectual abdication.
But Marc fixed that.

Um, 2pid? Go reread what you wrote. Do you really expect smart people
to buy that bull****?

LMAO! What a ****ing moron! LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 16, 1:26*am, Jenn wrote:

2. *Obama is supposed to have done something about racial strife in the
schools in something like 6 months? *lol

Which begs 2pid's *original* position that there really isn't any
racial strife. That's why we no longer need AA, etc. Remember 2pid
bleating about how the AWGs in Michigan defeated AA there?

Meanwhile, another of 2pid's ilk feels that racial strife is
"predominately solved" in the US.

2pid has lost it entirely.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

On Oct 16, 1:26*am, Jenn wrote:

2. *Obama is supposed to have done something about racial strife in the
schools in something like 6 months? *lol

Which begs 2pid's *original* position that there really isn't any
racial strife. That's why we no longer need AA, etc. Remember 2pid
bleating about how the AWGs in Michigan defeated AA there?

What do you want? Consistency?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 16, 1:44*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On Oct 16, 1:26*am, Jenn wrote:

2. *Obama is supposed to have done something about racial strife in the
schools in something like 6 months? *lol

Which begs 2pid's *original* position that there really isn't any
racial strife. That's why we no longer need AA, etc. Remember 2pid
bleating about how the AWGs in Michigan defeated AA there?

What do you want? *Consistency?

Usually? Yes. From 2pid? Anything but.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol You really don't understand much, do you?

Presumably he supports the McCarthyism of the right, or, as it is
usually called, 'McCarthyism.'

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 15, 11:15*pm, ScottW wrote:[i]
On Oct 15, 9:10*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:37*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Oct 15, 12:18*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

If anyone lowered the collective intelligence of the group, it's been
you. Look at the facts: everyone calls you stupid because they're so
annoyed with your ability to carry on a civil conversation. You've
posted links that do not support your points. You have made many
mistakes in understanding what we're saying to you. You don't know
what irony means. You don't know what ilk means. You spam the group
with OT political posts even though it violates the Unsenet charter
and you've been asked not to.

We all sit around and tell you you're stupid. We don't do it because
we're mean or bigoted or cowardly...we do it because we're ****ing
sick and tired of a functionally illiterate spammer such as yourself
ruining our conversations. We're trying to discourage you. A normal
person would have been discouraged. Only a person with autism or
Aspergers would continue to behave this way week after week, month
after month.

Then again, some people play with you because they think you're a
buffoon, a clown. They're toying with you. You think you're having a
meaningful debate. They think you're an ant on the sidewalk, and their
reasoning skills are the magnifying glass.

You need to stop kidding yourself about your role here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

*Jenn wrote:
The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol *You really don't understand much, do you?

Presumably he supports the McCarthyism of the right, or, as it is
usually called, 'McCarthyism.'

LOL!

Ditto! I didn't catch this at first because I'm getting numbed by his
supreme stupidity. But I have to admit that this is a classic!

Kudos, **** boy!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol *You really don't understand much, do you?

Presumably he supports the McCarthyism of the right, or, as it is
usually called, 'McCarthyism.'

LOL!

Ditto! I didn't catch this at first because I'm getting numbed by his
supreme stupidity. But I have to admit that this is a classic!

Kudos, **** boy!

Or, borrowing from the Subgenius, Pee Dog.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol *You really don't understand much, do you?

Presumably he supports the McCarthyism of the right, or, as it is
usually called, 'McCarthyism.'

LOL!

Ditto! I didn't catch this at first because I'm getting numbed by his
supreme stupidity. But I have to admit that this is a classic!

Kudos, **** boy!

Or, borrowing from the Subgenius,

Intentional?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:26*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article

rg

,
*Jenn wrote:
The McCarthyism of the left on this and gay marriage before it is
reprehensible.

lol *You really don't understand much, do you?

Presumably he supports the McCarthyism of the right, or, as it is
usually called, 'McCarthyism.'

LOL!

Ditto! I didn't catch this at first because I'm getting numbed by his
supreme stupidity. But I have to admit that this is a classic!

Kudos, **** boy!

Or, borrowing from the Subgenius,

Intentional?

The universe is a wonderful place!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly shrieked:

Wow. The spin here beggers [sic] description.

LMAO! What a ****ing moron! LOL!

You most certainly are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 17, 4:41*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly shrieked:

Wow. The spin here beggers [sic] description.

LMAO! What a ****ing moron! LOL!

You most certainly are.

Now I'm all sad. :-(