Madra Rua

Default Increase "treble effect" in audio track?

"Benny354" wrote in message
This is very simple to do. Just download a program like Goldwave, Cool

Edit
Pro, Soundforge, (I suggest Cool Edit). You can use the graphic equalizer

boost whatever frequency bands you want.

Thanks Benny for the suggestion.

I use Cool Edit Pro and used the parametric equalizer to raise and lower,
relatively, the 5 or 6 different bands and could not eliminate the gurgling.

If you have any idea how I should achieve this, I would appreciate it.

TIA

Rua