Kevin McMurtrie

In article .com,
"tj" wrote:

Hello,

I recently bought a Blaupunkt Casablanca MP54 and use the AUX IN for my
iPod. When putting the Casablanca into AUX IN mode, the entire diplay
shows only AUX IN. Does anyone know if it is possible to have the
display show the clock in one form or another when using the AUX IN?
Thanks much!

Tim

There's probably a setting that lets you select between seeing the clock
or some other useful info. I have the Orlando CD72 and its interface
software truly sucks ass. If I turn on the clock, it replaces the radio
frequency and CD time. The large display shows station call letters or
the CD track number. There's of course no button to show the clock for
a moment. Everything, even going from AM to FM, requires punching
through layer after layer of menus then hitting "OK" half a dozen times
to back out of the memus. It's a shame because it otherwise has a very
nice set of features.