> > Margaret von Busenhalter said:
> >
> > > http://destination.noir-desir.com/
> > > Any comments?
> >
> > He says he didn't do it.
> >
> > Oh... you meant comments from Lionel.
>
> Our first thread about Baltic crime.
>
> Stephen

Stephen (and others),

See the following link. A business associate of mine in Germany has a pair
of the Audes Blues loudspeakers and they sound like a very good $5K
speakers. Excellent value by American standards. Anyone out there own any of
this stuff?

http://www.unitedhomeproducts.com/id61.htm

http://www.audes.com/loudspeakers.shtml

Cheers,

MvB

Lionel Chapuis
August 2nd 03, 01:00 PM
MiNE 109 a écrit :

>>He says he didn't do it.
>>
>>Oh... you meant comments from Lionel.
>

> Our first thread about Baltic crime.
>
> Stephen

Hi Maggie,
Is he one of your jealous former lover ? ;-)

Lionel

dave weil
August 3rd 03, 04:30 PM
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:41:15 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
> wrote:

>Margaret von Busenhalter a écrit :
>
>> http://chienlit.com/chienlit/portes/marie.html
>>
>> http://destination.noir-desir.com/
>>

>> Any comments?
>>
>> Margaret
>>

>What to say? Same age than me. She is my generation romantic way of living.
>I have seen about ten time "Nuit d'été en ville", how not to fall in love ?
>Noir Désir ? I don't know they're came to late for me.
>What a sad story
>
>Lionel

Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.

Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?

Lionel Chapuis
August 3rd 03, 06:39 PM
dave weil a écrit :
> On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:41:15 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
> > wrote:
>
> Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.
>
> Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?

No, Dolly Parton !

This was a film for french television she should play "Colette" a very
famous french unconformist ecrivain.
But you are right it seems that alcohol and/or drug was involved.

Ironic ? It's not the word I would have chosen. I prefer sad.
This girl was so natural, lovely, free... Nothing ironic just a ****in'
karma.

dave weil
August 3rd 03, 07:10 PM
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:39:55 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
> wrote:

>dave weil a écrit :
>> On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:41:15 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
>> > wrote:
>>
>> Yes, and they think that alcohol might be involved.
>>
>> Sad...and ironic that she just wrapped up a role as Janis Joplin, eh?
>>
>No, Dolly Parton !

I guess that you're being sarcastic, but you *do* know that she's
starring in a movie to be released at the end of the year called Janis
et John, right? She plays Joplin and Christopher Lambert plays John
Lennon. I think that her dad's in it as well...

>This was a film for french television she should play "Colette" a very
>famous french unconformist ecrivain.
>But you are right it seems that alcohol and/or drug was involved.

Yes, this is the one that she was currently working on. Is it to be
finished?

>Ironic ? It's not the word I would have chosen. I prefer sad.
>This girl was so natural, lovely, free... Nothing ironic just a ****in'
>karma.

Ironic only in the context of the Joplin role. Of course, Joplin
killed herself with booze and heroin - she didn't get beaten to death
by a drunken lover...

Lionel Chapuis
August 3rd 03, 07:42 PM
dave weil a écrit :
> On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:39:55 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
> > wrote:
>
>>No, Dolly Parton !
>
> I guess that you're being sarcastic,

I was Dave, sorry for that.
I wasn't aware about her Janis movie project.

Lionel